Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Key to add bolts in the clip repeaters
The problem with repeaters is that you can't just add the required number of bolts in the clip, before that you need to shoot all the bolts and empty a clip and only then start reloading.
If feasible, I suggest to make a button to add the missing bolts in the clip from the stock bolts player without prior emptying clips. As in other games.
I apologize for my English, hope you understand me
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Personally, I'd keep it as it is. It's an inconvenience that is the price of the massive firepower. The reload time for repeater xbows is long to keep things balanced, allowing them to be reloaded on the fly would make repeaters even more op.
well, I don't think forced reload key holder will make the imbalance. After all, it vseravno will dooolgo recharge, just now without loss of bolts
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
“It vservano will dooolgo recharge.” I love this, Kenneth. I think this is a great idea if it could be done, although I am curious as to the historical accuracy of such a thing. Maybe someone else already knows or can do the research.

@Bobo I think most players empty out their clips to reload between waves anyways. It is more an inconvenience than a balancing feature. I hate games that make things annoying or boring and conflate this with difficulty or challenge.
(20-11-2017, 04:25 PM)Winter Wrote: “It vservano will dooolgo recharge.”  I love this, Kenneth.  I think this is a great idea if it could be done, although I am curious as to the historical accuracy of such a thing.  Maybe someone else already knows or can do the research.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...70.png&f=1]
5char
As one who played with them before they became the best thing in game
Yes it is a real pain with no point
You have to reload and shooting all the bolts and the reloading then refilling ammo takes way to long
(20-11-2017, 04:25 PM)Winter Wrote: although I am curious as to the historical accuracy of such a thing.  Maybe someone else already knows or can do the research.

The crossbow has the name of CHU KO NU. And in its historical essence was very rapid-fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DsV_vfqRro

Cho-Ko-nu (Chinese. Trad. 諸葛弩, Pinyin: nǔ zhūgě, pall.: Zhuge nu) is a Chinese repeating crossbow. This crossbow action by the tension of the string, the stacking bolt and the descent of the bowstring produced a single motion. Thanks to the mounted weapon with a bolt repeating crossbow can significantly increase the rate of fire (about 10 bolts in 15 seconds) compared to a conventional crossbow.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
(20-11-2017, 05:02 PM)Kenneth Wrote:
(20-11-2017, 04:25 PM)Winter Wrote: although I am curious as to the historical accuracy of such a thing.  Maybe someone else already knows or can do the research.

The crossbow has the name of CHU KO NU. And in its historical essence was very rapid-fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DsV_vfqRro

Cho-Ko-nu (Chinese. Trad. 諸葛弩, Pinyin: nǔ zhūgě, pall.: Zhuge nu) is a Chinese repeating crossbow. This crossbow action by the tension of the string, the stacking bolt and the descent of the bowstring produced a single motion. Thanks to the mounted weapon with a bolt repeating crossbow can significantly increase the rate of fire (about 10 bolts in 15 seconds) compared to a conventional crossbow.

This much I am already familiar with.  I meant whether or not the bolt storage functions as a funnel or a magazine, and if a precise number of bolts could be added to the top or if the whole thing must be removed to reload. I haven't had the pleasure of using one myself and I am unable to do any meaningful research on it while in class.

EDIT: Now that I am home and can watch the video, I'd say based on that it looks like you can simply add more bolts to the top at will. Now comes the question of whether or not the coders can do it and if the developers want to implement it.
Ah yes, if the reload time would remain same long it really makes no difference for the balance thing, you're right guys. The difference would simply be one doesn't need to empty and waste bolts. I just misunderstood the idea, I thought it's about making it a quick reload of a single bolt like with so called combat reload of shotguns.
Yea, I would agree. A reload key would be very helpful to just save time and not waste bolts by emptying the magazine.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]