Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weapon type quest?
With my luck there is already a similar thread but Ima make this one anyway Tongue

I would suggest quest that ain't Kill blah blah 50 times but rather "Get 50 kills with a 2hander" or get "50 kills with a bow" to support diversity in play style. I would also suggest more indepth quest with larger rewards of coruse such as "Kill 50 Nord Farmers with a Pitch Fork" for a more in depth reward. I would suggest that at level 8 you unlock a quest "The Hobby Of Killing" or "The Sarranid tradition of killing"  that randomly requires you to get 50 kills with a random weapon category. I would suggest it has a 1day cool down to again support diversity in play style. I would suggest the reward be say 300 assistance exp. 100Gold and 25FP. Then at level 15 you get a quest called "Laid to Rest" This would have a 2 day cool down and would have a reward of 1000assistance exp. 250Coins and 50FP. It would be get 100Kills with again a random category of weapons.

Post your complaints below Tongue
that one of level 15 is nice
Huge ammount of assistance exp :O
always good assist xp
(15-12-2011, 09:15 PM)KnightRider link Wrote: Huge ammount of assistance exp :O

I support huge amounts of assist xp. Would the random weapon category change from one to the next? Like bow once then polearm the next? Or would they be specific weapons like the pitchfork example?
(16-12-2011, 02:10 AM)Taser link Wrote: [quote author=KnightRider link=topic=352.msg3359#msg3359 date=1323983702]
Huge ammount of assistance exp :O

I support huge amounts of assist xp. Would the random weapon category change from one to the next? Like bow once then polearm the next? Or would they be specific weapons like the pitchfork example?
[/quote]
Random.... It would change and cycle I think that'd be best
I support this
(16-12-2011, 02:26 AM)Gomer link Wrote: Random.... It would change and cycle I think that'd be best

Ok that sounds good. Also lol at the amount of negative karma you have.
Lol this Guy got banned  ;D
Again, please do not keep grave-digging, your post is not relevant at all.
Start the game already!