Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
(12-02-2018, 08:41 AM)PioPio Wrote: Ok, so let's say you bought a bit coin, thinking that it'll be profitable. But suddenly bit coin looses few dollars of it's value. Whose fault is it that you lost some of your money? If you're above age of 12 you'll surely say it was your poor management of money. So take the responsibility, and stop whining about your bad decision.

bitcoin is a high risk/reward investment you know not to put money in unless you're prepared to lose some, or if it doesn't accept withdrawals from your specific bank DX. Buying expensive legendarys in NI is normally a low risk way to maintain wealth, so they're not equivalent at all. Disappointment for some is expected, but there is little that can fairly be done about it until another update sorts it out.

If you look past the ultimatum they're bringing attention to an unfortunate event which may otherwise be ignored. Telling them to stop crying is realistically not going to achieve anything, but is a negative way of saying nothing should be done about it, and pushes active members away from the community.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(12-02-2018, 09:04 AM)Custodian Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 08:48 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 08:39 AM)Best Villain Wrote: Kassovic, what are you talking about? Show my tears of my comrades? You will be glad if you lost all of your progress in this mod? Ok give all what you have & we close this talking) My friends want just one - justice!

Fully understandable that you want justice, but not all progression was lost. The RW house shop still has access to a lot of upgraded items. The mangler was a loot so you did not lose any value because of the nerf. If the penetrator was upgraded because of looking at the item files, then that is pretty silly. We developers don't have the manpower to do extensive item testing before it is added to the game.

Just remember that if we would still be walking around with stats from 3 years ago, Ragnarok would be way more difficult.

Items get nerfed, items get buffed. Player leave, players come. Threatening to leave the mod over some minor stat changes to set an ultimatum will not help getting the items back at their original strength.

ps. my personal view doesn't necessarily reflect the view of the development team.
Polishing involves small changes, not by as much as 5 units of attack

If you take a loot at the test results winter posted in the 1.8.2 thread you would have seen that Mangler is still a powerful weapon. I can kill Odin faster then the Pike of Kings and the Jormungandr.

I am personally sorry that the RW shop took a massive hit with the coming of this update, but I would like to ask to just keep playing. Eventually there will be an upgrade for the Mangler, which will make it stronger then it currently is. Let this also be a lesson to never craft something based on stats in the item_kinds1.txt file.

So, I guess, see you on the battlefield or good luck in life if you guys decide to quit.
(12-02-2018, 08:51 AM)Best Villain Wrote: Joseph_Smithy Ultimatum? I am not think so! Maybe is look like... but i say again: My friends want ONLY one - justice!

the problem is it looks like an ultimatum... look at all the responses it caused. now it's harder for the devs to act on it.
imo not the best way to go about getting publicity for the problem, but doesn't mean people should be too aggressive about it in response
[Image: bily-podklad-3-3000x3000.png]
______
Loots : 41
3 months ago, we and Akanamakh opened a topic about the loss of legendary objects and materials. There were those who wrote that we are whiners or we are not lucky. However, you have lost the loss of materials and this has increased the number of new and returning old players. Why just do not listen to us when we still talked in private messages. Mangler kills one perfectly, they are very few on the server, you canceled quests for 500k gold, so why change a unique thing ?!
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
(12-02-2018, 09:30 AM)Custodian Wrote: [...] you canceled quests for 500k gold, so why change a unique thing ?!

They were not "canceled", they were changed.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(12-02-2018, 09:26 AM)DB_Wololo Wrote: [Image: bily-podklad-3-3000x3000.png]
______

monks are OP

[Image: 48fb4d93cf5b98df1096d047c084f63b.png]

Lots of viewers = ads:

Do you want to make up to 400k in one simple trade? Well if you own heavy steel greaves contact TerrorBite for them to be darkened and you'll be rich as nka in no time!
The dark heavy steel greaves may be infested with redbacks contaiminated with a deadly Australian form of super HIV 
(12-02-2018, 08:41 AM)PioPio Wrote: Ok, so let's say you bought a bit coin, thinking that it'll be profitable. But suddenly bit coin looses few dollars of it's value. Whose fault is it that you lost some of your money? If you're above age of 12 you'll surely say it was your poor management of money. So take the responsibility, and stop whining about your bad decision.

“A few dollars” you mean a few thousand dollars*
But yes this is a really good point, everything in the world is changing and you can’t expect everything to stay the same. Things may be good up till a certain point but that’s the way life works so I wouldn’t expect that you’ll gain any justice out of this, especially with such an approach.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(12-02-2018, 11:14 AM)Rowan Wrote: “A few dollars” you mean a few thousand dollars*
But yes this is a really good point, everything in the world is changing and you can’t expect everything to stay the same. Things may be good up till a certain point but that’s the way life works so I wouldn’t expect that you’ll gain any justice out of this, especially with such an approach.

except you're missing the fact this is a game which aims to entertain by removing the negative parts of reality like permadeath, slow/incomplete healing, no epic enemies to fight... oh and decreasing wealth. The aim of the devs is to create something worth playing instead of/accompanying life. mimicking reality doesn't provide this.
(12-02-2018, 11:31 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: except you're missing the fact this is a game which aims to entertain by removing the negative parts of reality like permadeath, slow/incomplete healing, no epic enemies to fight... oh and decreasing wealth. The aim of the devs is to create something worth playing instead of/accompanying life. mimicking reality doesn't provide this.

It was just an example, don't need to be so defensive about it Tongue
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]