Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you like one time quests with large rewards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, more quests should be like this! (change some existing quests to not be repeatable, but have larger rewards)
41.94%
13 41.94%
Yes, but only a few (keep things mostly as they are)
16.13%
5 16.13%
No, I like to repeat quests on my favorite character(s) (change one time quests to be repeatable, but have lower rewards)
41.94%
13 41.94%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quests
(13-02-2018, 08:35 PM)Malong Wrote: But seriously, I hope there are metrics for before that period as well. Also, I think we should be looking at expected completion frequency before and after the changes. This requires eliminating variables such as activity of the mod and mathematical modeling based on maturity of the mod (e.g. eligible characters, etc). This could be a cool community data science project.

1779 PrimeSlayer and Legacy of a Hero quests completed in total.  The rest is beyond me right now Tongue
if u change the quest system u give people the rewards who nearly finished the wuest so i nearly finished prime slayer on my MP just 1 prince left and legacy of a hero i also only need a princess dortea and 1 tyr so it would be nice when the quest get changed before i finish them and i played all the long time for nothing trying to finish the quests Big Grin
Mm I still find the 500k quest to be a joke of I need this bot plz let me have that. The reward should be like 2m gold or something and you can't see the bots needed.

I'm for more quests but not for ones that make people play quests not the game.

I think I done a 500k quest maybe 5 times for 2016 to now. My entertainment value is worth more than 500k.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(13-02-2018, 10:34 PM)Woody Wrote: Mm I still find the 500k quest to be a joke of I need this bot plz let me have that. The reward should be like 2m gold or something and you can't see the bots needed.

I think I done a 500k quest maybe 5 times for 2016 to now. My entertainment value is worth more than 500k.

7 times since November 30th, 2016.
house quests
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(14-02-2018, 02:14 AM)Winter Wrote:
(13-02-2018, 10:34 PM)Woody Wrote: Mm I still find the 500k quest to be a joke of I need this bot plz let me have that. The reward should be like 2m gold or something and you can't see the bots needed.

mm i was close cool

also like to add 2 of them would of been on the 1st day or least the 1st week.

(14-02-2018, 03:36 AM)Woody Wrote:
(14-02-2018, 02:14 AM)Winter Wrote:

mm i was close cool

also like to add 2 of them would of been on the 1st day or least the 1st week.

Yeah, really not bad considering that was over the course of nearly 14 months.  Nice guess.
(14-02-2018, 03:33 AM)Coconut Wrote: house quests

Going on this Rothgar pm me with the idea that VLKA could have an event on normal so we can get chain links, ... etc for xp for VLKA's house crafting. 

So we could maybe do 10 normal runs on the event and we would personly reward the player that gets the most "xp". 

So maybe a quest could be to find (x) amount of (some mat) to be rewarded with (z) amount of XP for house crafting and gold for the bank? 
No idea if it would be done as you would have people just buying it trying to get the best reward... Maybe a lootable token would be good that only becomes tradeable on the last day or you have a drop down table with what house you're going to give the tokens to. 

I like the idea of house quests.

(14-02-2018, 04:36 AM)Woody Wrote: I like the idea of house quests.

House quests are next on the list after unified inventories/accounts.
Those quests cause selfish requests like "Save the boss for me!". The whole server waits for one guy to get his 500k and actually he's not the only one who needs that boss. Not to mention the cancerous situations like when you only need to kill Loke with melee char. Repeatable quests are much better.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU