Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
(16-12-2011, 03:36 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Just study for your finals right now! I don't want you failing on account of us =/
Hahaha Thanks I'll be in contact! Btw 2 things! One what Banner are we using? Two is thier a rank structure?
The banner we are using is the one I have just updated this post with. As far as rank structure, I'd prefer it if members listened to senior members, but really it's up to you. Work together for the sake of working together. I won't hate you for not being a team player... Well, maybe I will. A little bit. The ones making the decisions for the group are me and LordJeewa, but we will of course listen to the input of the members, which is why I want to be able to be in contact with each of you.

Also, I want to know all of your crafting levels so that we can choose the person who will be the house crafter for each type.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(16-12-2011, 03:45 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: The banner we are using is the one I have just updated this post with. As far as rank structure, I'd prefer it if members listened to senior members, but really it's up to you. Work together for the sake of working together. I won't hate you for not being a team player... Well, maybe I will. A little bit. The ones making the decisions for the group are me and LordJeewa, but we will of course listen to the input of the members, which is why I want to be able to be in contact with each of you.

Also, I want to know all of your crafting levels so that we can choose the person who will be the house crafter for each type.

We should make a list and figure this out so by the time we have a house we can be a profitable industry along with a clan.

Edit: I mean lets make a spread sheet.
Well, I reckon I should put my stats in here. Smile

Character Name: Melior
Steam ID: mnoel23
Level: 25
Class: Sargeant - working towards Commando, with a bit of archery
Crafting: Armorsmith, rank 5.
Order of the Scarlet Blade, catchy title.

Let us fight with Chivalry and honour against the dreaded might of our nordic Foes!

Character Name: Oklen
Steam/Skype: I do have Skype, but do you have a skype group for your House?
Level: 27
Class: Versatile. Shield Infantry, Archer, Crossbowman, Javelineer, Calvary Lancer
Crafting: Alchemist, rank 6.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
oh hello! =)
Hello I'm Locklear, you're friendly neighborhood tank. My specs are-- Infantry: too fucking awesome, Archery: too fucking lame, Cavalry: Lolwut?

Heh I'm pretty gone as i post this. I'm glad to see the amount of people we're turning out, hopefully we get some real teamplay turning out soon. IF any of you see us in game you'll notice me and click try to work together even in desperate situations. Lets try to get that going with more people ^_^
Getting a channel setup NOW voip.arrakis-net.com We got a channel! Thanks to Wolf for helping me get a channel!
Awesome dude. And welcome to the order. Now make your blade more scarlet. It looks pretty that way.

[Image: 1418196-3872768126_93970ea1be.jpg]
Character Name:Calli3_
Steam ID: jegarner
Level: 15
Class:Heavy infantary