Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Trading System between characters
Trading system between one man's chars is very annoying now.I offer to make it as I painted Tongue
You can move mats between ur chars by dragging them with black round to other char's list of mats.Money is common for all chars.There were bunch of threads about this, but I have picture Tongue
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I think its good idea. Facilitate a lot of annoying work with inviting chars.
+1
amazing idea i hate it to sent invite log out log in accept invite...
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
1+
Start the game already!
Some addition, trading with other player will stay as it's now
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I've stated this before, and I'll state it again. The whole trade system is clunky and should be reworked. In its current incarnation, it requires all too many clicks to do anything. Despite my name, I do not enjoy clicking everywhere.

Of course, I understand that implementing any changes would be a lot of work. But if the devs were to decide to ever change the trade system, here are my suggestions.
  • Instead of having to click on a plus sign to bring up your item menu, all your items should always be displayed on a side bar (perhaps to the right). This eliminates the menu, which is quite annoying to use anyway. A category system would also be appreciated.
  • The trading page should show all the items you own.
  • Another qualm I have with the trade system is the trade invite screen. Why should you have to type in the name of who you want to trade with, click it, then press enter? It'd be better if it just showed a list of all members of your house, since you can only trade within your house anyway. Clicking a persons name would initiate a trade. This would make more sense to me and would make the "invite player to trade" page an actual necessity, instead of a waste of a click.
  • Allow players to put items in the trade before the other party accepts it. At the very least, have an auto-accept function.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
This looks like mostly website coding stuff, think jez used to do that(?).
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Yep. I haven't seen much of a change in the website in a while now though. Maybe we'll never get changes to the website.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Oh it'll change one day...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus