Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weak Spawn between Rounds
I got to thinking about how to make the whole saving the last enemy a more formal affair, and I came up with the idea that there could be rounds in between the normal rounds where there's a single unarmed and extremely fast guy whom you can kill and move on the the next round.

Basically it's just putting in one round that spawns an extremely fast unarmed guy inbetween all the normal rounds to act as a buffer that somewhat organized teams already utilize. As such, unorganized teams will still be able to commit the mistake of not waiting until their team is healed, and for teams that want to make it further, saving the last guy won't have to be such an awkward affair.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Well somehow useless ... a Countdown would make more sense but as far as i know they dont want to add one. Thats how NI is, if ur team is unable to save the last one you wont get a second chance ...
yeah countdown would be better but on real battlefield you havent a countdown have you?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I don't think that's a very good argument...
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Big ol fat no.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus