Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Recraft for Style Change
Since there are some crafting items with similar sytles, it might be nice to have a "recraft item" option. For example, there are 3 (and hopefully 4 with a heraldic) transitional armor choices. Maybe add something like "Convert transitional armor to white" or whatever. It could take some dye and some extra heavy cloth to "remake" the tunic part. It would allow people to change styles if the want.

I think this would be extra helpful if/when there is a heralic version so people can switch to their house colors.

Edit: fix numbers
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I agree with this, this could call a lot less problems, and It is also a pretty good idea. It should be a lvl 18 or something craft thought, so to replace armor, it would take a master crafter.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
sounds like a nice idea.
(03-08-2012, 03:31 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: I agree with this, this could call a lot less problems, and It is also a pretty good idea. It should be a lvl 18 or something craft thought, so to replace armor, it would take a master crafter.  ;D

I would actually think it would be the same level crafting as whatever the item is. Why would you need to be more skilled to alter something you already made?

The additional mats required could just be based on what the item is. Like for the hourglass gauntlets, maybe some form of metal. For the trans, dye and some form of cloth as I mentioned (and/or silk).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

nice idea Smile
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Yeah very good idea!
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Nice idea  Smile
I agree with this idea  Smile
Me like also. Smile
(03-08-2012, 08:28 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: [quote author=Holo Steel link=topic=4898.msg40181#msg40181 date=1343964694]
I agree with this, this could call a lot less problems, and It is also a pretty good idea. It should be a lvl 18 or something craft thought, so to replace armor, it would take a master crafter.  ;D

I would actually think it would be the same level crafting as whatever the item is. Why would you need to be more skilled to alter something you already made?

The additional mats required could just be based on what the item is. Like for the hourglass gauntlets, maybe some form of metal. For the trans, dye and some form of cloth as I mentioned (and/or silk).
[/quote]

Because! You don't want to tear the armor!  :o
Nice idea though.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"