Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

You know you're in for a bad time when...
(07-08-2012, 09:52 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: I defend myself with the fact that I (like most of you I bet) have parents, and being parent they feel an urgent need to give me jobs whenever it the most inconvenient for me.

Sounds like you need to sort your parents out.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
1) When an armchair general gets everyone to follow their cunning plan, then calls them all tards when it goes spectacularly tits up.

2) When said general loudly proclaims that everyone apart from him/her is mentally defective or subnormal, yet will not go and find another server to play on.

3) When someone thinks 'arrow in the knee' is still funny.

4) When your provider is Talk Talk and you are playing with a 56k modem, a connection with more spikes that a porcupine, and a lack of chickens to sacrifice to which ever feckin god is responsible for keeping you connected for more than five minutes at a time.  >Sad

5) When the Nord shield wall looks better than yours and you realise that the AI has the same IQ as Spongebob which makes yours that of an Oyster.  :-[
(07-08-2012, 01:09 PM)Erekose link Wrote: 4) When your provider is Talk Talk and you are playing with a 56k modem, a connection with more spikes that a porcupine, and a lack of chickens to sacrifice to which ever feckin god is responsible for keeping you connected for more than five minutes at a time.  >Sad

I know that feel bro Sad
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
When its the Pikeman wave and I'm the only one left.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(07-08-2012, 01:51 AM)Talgion Cheeseliker link Wrote: When the server crashes the wave before Odin.
When the server crashes right as Odin gets to the bottom of the hill.
When you realize Odin just destroyed the cades on your left in the beginning of the wave. (lines of red)
when you say hold the last guy, and they kill the last guy while your trying to spec/rejoin.
when a tier 2 archer is willing to shield but commandos/Infantry  can't be bothered.
when your barricades break and your inexperienced shielders break the shield wall and leave you to die.
As a ranged guy, the shielder dies and you see all the archers turn and look at you.

When the Nords draw first blood...
1. ... Mr.G joins the game with his crossbow and steals all your kills (while he is moving away from you so you don't even get assist).

2. ... when you join Hard mode server with tournament equipment.

3. ... when Thor comes to smash your shield.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
1) When the same ahole crossbow man/women/person, knowing your an archer, keeps stepping in front of you to fire blocking your shot.  >Sad

2) When footmen and meat shields, seeing the Nords as dots in the distance (mountain pass) go charging forward like a moving wall screwing up the archers ability to whittle down the numbers before they hit the front lines.

3) When someone puts a barricade in such a groovy place that the only way to get behind it is to jump repeatedly like an idiot for half an hour in the faint hope you will make it. Or destroy it putting you on the receiving end of emorage.
(06-08-2012, 11:51 AM)Ser_Karel_Mormont link Wrote: 4... you look at the scoreboard and SPQR_Shooter/Thor/AndytheSniper is in the list.

I would like to add  li_chang to this list Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(13-08-2012, 10:36 PM)Jarold link Wrote: [quote author=Ser_Karel_Mormont link=topic=4965.msg40984#msg40984 date=1344253882]

4... you look at the scoreboard and SPQR_Shooter/Thor/AndytheSniper is in the list.

I would like to add  li_chang to this list Tongue
[/quote]

/Agree. He's not been a huge troll when I was on the server, but he just ignores everything everyone typed ("SAVE THE FUCKING LAST!!!") and then starts creeping the actual bloody fuck out of you by staring at you for about 5 minutes, ultimately appearing to have been typing just one sentence, "waht is ur bow?".
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt