Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The reason for picking your character's name.
Wulfy

About 5 years ago, back when I was a youngfag, I was playing a game of good old Pirates, Vikings and Knights II. A lovely and unique Source mod which features THREE rather than the typical, boring, two teams. Well, you've already guessed what the teams would consist of. Exactly. Pirates, vikings and knights. I myself had only just installed the mod and I was playing it with one of my mates whilst on Skype with him (oh God my voice must've been squeaky as hell back then). My Steam display name at the time was, for some reason, my real life name. As the server switched to the next map in rotation, we noticed both the entire Pirates and the Knights team (our favourites at the time, I know better now) had been occupied by noobs. So we were forced once again to join the Viking's team. Halfway through the game, after me and a fellow teammate were both crushed by a 40-feet high pillar, we came up with the glorious idea of changing our names into Viking-like clannames! This would be the very first time I changed my Steam display name, so the 11-year old me was very excited. I can barely remember what my mate's name was, but I reckon it had something to do with a chicken. Anyway, I chose my name to be Bleeding Wulf. Because I love huskies and ponies and all that other shit, Idk. My first language is not English, so I'm guessing that's where the spelling error came from. 3 years later, I must've been around 14 around then, I was still roaming the interwebs utilising this very name. But then, one day, disaster struck. It had to. Someone ought the 'Bleeding' part of my name to be immature (after I had beaten him in a BG2 duel 10 to 0 and I had told him I was only 14, just to piss him off even more, he told me he had already guessed so, because only 'kids' use childish adjectives like that in their nicknames). So, after a hard night of not being able to close an eye and sobbing, I decided to get rid of any and all obsolete adjectives in my name. I was, from that day on, no Bleeding Wulf anymore, but just a 'Wulf'. Later on, I noticed more and more how circa 10% of the PC gaming community uses names that have something to do with wolves or just are 'wolves', 'wolfpacks', 'wolfmothers' or 'lonewolves'. So I determined myself to differentiate myself from the pack of noobs who were mostly unworthy of the cool names they were using. I proclaimed myself Wulfy, master of all and any wolf. Until the day I met some cunt waffler named 'Wolfy', whom I had an hour-long discussion with about who was the rightful heir to the throne of Swadia. Err I mean who could keep their name, which eventually concluded in the closure that both of us would carry on, going our own direction, and using our respective names. I occasionally use the adaption of WulfySky if the username Wulfy has already been taken.

Holy fuck that probably took me over 20 minutes to write and it's probably shite nonetheless. Oh well.

tl;dr? Played a game of PVKII, changed name to Bleeding Wulf, eventually withered to Wulfy. Am a brony (I guess).
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
Huscarlton Banks

See "Huscarl", see Carlton Banks.

Pretty obvious IMO.
Back in my MOHAA:S days I was in a clan called Easy Company (101st Airborne Division) and we all took the names of real people from this unit. I took Guarnere. I then played COD:UO and joined a group of players who had Mr in front of their names. So I became MrGuarnere. It then stuck.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Quote:Back in my MOHAA:S days I was in a clan called Easy Company (101st Airborne Division)
Now I'm sure I have already seen you.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(07-08-2012, 03:56 PM)YunYun link Wrote:
Quote:Back in my MOHAA:S days I was in a clan called Easy Company (101st Airborne Division)
Now I'm sure I have already seen you.

Quite possible Smile
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(07-08-2012, 03:41 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Back in my MOHAA:S days I was in a clan called Easy Company (101st Airborne Division) and we all took the names of real people from this unit.

My brother was a sniper in that clan Big Grin
MOHAA <3
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
My cats name is sofus and he is a tough cat not a fast cat and thats why i am commando
Working_Class_Hero is an awesome song by John Lennon Big Grin and i also use it cause im kinda poor as hell lol
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
There was a movie that had a wolf named Morrow in it that I liked but I didn't like how it was said when it was spelled that way so I changed the O to a U. I've also gone by the name of Phe or PH in other games which was short for Phoenix which was shortened from Silver Phoenix.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Sphinx is mysterious and powerful Tongue I've always been interested in myths, specially the one about the riddle of the Sphinx.