Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RPing
Here is my rp proposal:
Conflict:  Bood Horde.  An orc warrior has petitioned his people's dark god for the ability to unite the monstrous humanoid races under one banner.  Thus he has completed a trial that has awareded him the charge of Kor "Banner of Kor"  that when evoked will give him and his people the power to subjegate the monstrous races "giant's, trolls, ettins, Troggs, Orcs, Goblins etc. etc. etc"  under one hand.  Rumo has spread to the free kingdoms of this foe who has already began a bloody rampage on the ouskirts of the known world.  It is also known that to uphold this Charge of Kor relic, a blood sacrifice must be made, a certain number of deaths in the name of Kor's values... War and despair.  Thus it has become strikingly apparent that the Horde will not stop their rampage as they must continually butcher innocent people to please their dark God.  Thus the High King of the 9 realms has put forth a summons across the lands for heros to gather and work against this Dark God and his pawns.  All the while outposts are bolstering their garrisons, cities are fortifiying and castles preparing for siege.  War is at the worlds doorsteps and the heros find themselves at the calm before the storm...

I can expand on this if you guys want, thoughts, ideas, anything? Big Grin
Orcs are so 1990 .. Space Cowboys is the new thing !
(02-08-2012, 03:53 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Orcs are so 1990 .. Space Cowboys is the new thing !

Bang.  8)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
My only RP experience is from PW, i dont really like roleplay in general  :Smile :Smile
(02-08-2012, 08:50 PM)Gismo link Wrote: ...i dont really like roleplay in general  :Smile :Smile

???

....Then don't join an RP....
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
So , are we gonna play Space Cowboys ?  ???
I've been owning a Roleplaying Community for 4 years, I recently put it aside but the Community is name Avox Gaming, I lead it with a friend of mine, we ended up with 3000-4000 Members and a big donation fund, he is still leading it though.

Currently doing roleplaying on Garry's mod.

My experience: Garry's Mod RP, World of Warcraft RP(Most Millennium), Forum Rp's, Imvu RP and a lot more.
(10-08-2012, 09:33 PM)Nexodus link Wrote: I've been owning a Roleplaying Community for 4 years, I recently put it aside but the Community is name Avox Gaming, I lead it with a friend of mine, we ended up with 3000-4000 Members and a big donation fund, he is still leading it though.

Currently doing roleplaying on Garry's mod.

My experience: Garry's Mod RP, World of Warcraft RP(Most Millennium), Forum Rp's, Imvu RP and a lot more.

Borrrriiiinngg...

We want space cowboys ...
Return to your corner, Sphinx. That's enough Cowboy Bebop for you -_-
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(01-08-2012, 03:06 PM)Shaman Oren of Staghelm link Wrote: Here is my rp proposal:
Conflict:  Bood Horde.  An orc warrior has petitioned his people's dark god for the ability to unite the monstrous humanoid races under one banner.  Thus he has completed a trial that has awareded him the charge of Kor "Banner of Kor"  that when evoked will give him and his people the power to subjegate the monstrous races "giant's, trolls, ettins, Troggs, Orcs, Goblins etc. etc. etc"  under one hand.  Rumo has spread to the free kingdoms of this foe who has already began a bloody rampage on the ouskirts of the known world.  It is also known that to uphold this Charge of Kor relic, a blood sacrifice must be made, a certain number of deaths in the name of Kor's values... War and despair.  Thus it has become strikingly apparent that the Horde will not stop their rampage as they must continually butcher innocent people to please their dark God.  Thus the High King of the 9 realms has put forth a summons across the lands for heros to gather and work against this Dark God and his pawns.  All the while outposts are bolstering their garrisons, cities are fortifiying and castles preparing for siege.  War is at the worlds doorsteps and the heros find themselves at the calm before the storm...

i think we can use this, btw i want to join, and all the battles can be played in NI and Odin as the ultimate bad orc warrior and his monstrous races troll etc as the peasants, followers etc etc. and if ew loose at a certain wave we can write this in thr rp threat