Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Elections
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
King Harlaus
13.33%
2 13.33%
Lady Isolla
13.33%
2 13.33%
Count Haringoth
73.33%
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Swadian Elections
Sometimes we get temporary material drop boosts and back then more assist xps etc. I thought why wouldn't we pick the boost monthly? So, I came up with this idea from Minecraft Hypixel Skyblock server. In that server each month players vote for candidates with specific boosts and disadvantages. After elections closed chosen candidate gives the perk or boost whatever npc is giving is being applied for 1 month.

Since player number gone up pretty much I thought implemeting this idea might put action into economy, atmosphere and Nord Invasion. According to lore we are Swadian Army that fight aganist Nord(for more than 10 years) we can select candidates from singleplayer characters. And this whole voting thing can be done under forum post. For example:

[Image: images.jpg]
King Harlaus
----------------------
Double drop amount on Wolf Teeth Necklace
%25 less gold 
%25 more assist xp 

[Image: Screenshot-242.png]
L
ady Isolla Of Suno
[b]----------------------
[/b]Double Wood Of Glasir Drop Rate
2x Gold Amount Drop
0.1x Gold Convert Assist Xp(Website)

Or more exaggrated

[Image: Screenshot-243.png]
Count Haringoth
[b][b]----------------------
[/b][/b]Double Legendary Drop Rate
0.5x Gold Amount
0.5x Assist Xp Amount

Well, of course these are just examples. Buffs and disadvantages can be adapted compatibily. What do you guys think?

Loots : 19

I already suggested a poll system to let people chose which material drops they want increased, directly to someone who is willing to do stuff for the community nowadays.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 47 (43 unique items, 4 doubles)
My choose is - Count Ruiz - x10 drop Chain links x0.1 gold x0.1 exp
     My Shop    My Steam
great idea.
actually a great idea, even though double legendary drop chance might be too OP, considering there are days with 10+ drops already. the only point of criticism I can think of is that people might stop liking each other because of their vote, or even stop playing during times where the adjusted drops don't benefit them at all (for example: I need 10mil gold for my next upgrade, but people voted for some character that increases wtn drops by 5x, but cuts gold and assist gain in half, you get what I mean). nevertheless, it's a nice idea to refresh the NI experience a little and change some things without the need for an actual update.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
(31-05-2024, 09:29 AM)Akanamah Wrote: My choose is - Count Ruiz - x10 drop Chain links x0.1 gold x0.1 exp

bro is buying chain links since 2015
Loots : 19