Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Items gone
(07-10-2024, 03:30 AM)Eligent Wrote: just one question to you Never, you knew that was my inv, why the f did you give it away then?
this is just sad and cringe.

Hamster himself admitted that he didn't distinguish between your items and his items when trading them to Never. How would he know which ones were yours?

(04-10-2024, 11:41 AM)Hamsterino Wrote: you know I traded all of the stuff that was in my inv at the time to Never, without distinguishing between your items and my own, which was indeed very stupid in hindsight
(09-10-2024, 07:06 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(07-10-2024, 03:30 AM)Eligent Wrote: just one question to you Never, you knew that was my inv, why the f did you give it away then?
this is just sad and cringe.

Hamster himself admitted that he didn't distinguish between your items and his items when trading them to Never. How would he know which ones were yours?

(04-10-2024, 11:41 AM)Hamsterino Wrote: you know I traded all of the stuff that was in my inv at the time to Never, without distinguishing between your items and my own, which was indeed very stupid in hindsight
Never knew that part of the items I gave him were eli's because I told him and he still gave all of it away, despite me telling him multiple times to give eli his stuff back (eli had and has screenshots of what stuff was his). I'm sorry to say it like that eli, but I guess you can consider your account wiped and we can play ironman together
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
well if this is how the community is treated by devs and "favored" member i cba coming back.
ill check back in a while to see if there is any updates but tbh devs intrest is as dead as the game.