Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall Suggestion
Hello everyone, I'm not sure whether this is the right section of the forum for this, but as I couldn't see a suggestion board, I'll just post it here.
I've had quite some trouble with the way the Auction Hall works, whenever I try to sell something I've crafted.
The problem is, that if (for example) I try to sell the Sharp Arrows I've made, I can't see the prices asked by other players so far, as I can't wear the arrows myself. Which means that I a. overprice the item, throwing my money away for putting it in the Auction Hall, or b. underprice it, and end up with very little money for something worth more.
Now, my suggestion is: Make all the items visible for everyone. If I can see the prices asked so far, I can put my item in for a reasonable price.
Furthermore, it also comes in handy if you look for items for the next tier, to see how much money you need. This, of course, isn't very big, but quite usefull.
I hope the devs consider this suggestion, and I wish you all a good day Smile
Cheers,
Maroon
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Bumpity bump, still think this should be taken in consideration

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yes, I agree with this 100%, in fact the Sharp Arrows are when I first noticed the problem as well.

I have an archer in my house who I ask the prices from but I still think that is a roundabout fix and something more permanent is required.

Another similar issue with the AH and items in general is when it will say "Everyone" for me for an item yet when I gift it to another player in my house with a different class, suddenly it is more restrictive and they can't use it. This happened with the Grosse Messer from myself (Infantry) to an archer housemate.
Yea, that's also a problem, and I can't really figure why it's there. I mean, in the marketplace, it tells you which classes can use it just fine, so why doesn't it work in the AH?

Aye. I would agree to this, or at least say, make a tab for what anyone can use. Just so people don't buy what they can't use.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
The reason they implemented this is because people would be buying things they cannot use. So in effect its a very good barrier in keeping frustration out by say, buying an item for like 60k, and then realizing you cant use it for 8 more levels.

If they bring in a tab that allows players to see stuf thy cannot use, they might accidentally buy something they cant use. Also I think it would be difficult coding to do this. Then again thats just my opinion.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
It has been hinted at that the website would be reworked, so perhaps something like this isn't too far off.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I can see why that is like it is, but Click has a point too.
Maybe something new WILL come, and when it does, lets be ready.  Wink
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(14-08-2012, 09:30 PM)Jarold link Wrote:The reason they implemented this is because people would be buying things they cannot use. So in effect its a very good barrier in keeping frustration out by say, buying an item for like 60k, and then realizing you cant use it for 8 more levels.

How so? If it says Heavy Infantry, Commando for instance obviously an archer or a lower level infantry should know that it wouldn't work for them. It's up to the user to read before purchasing. When it says Everyone then you really are in the dark.

Another thing is that some of us may like to buy something that we can't use yet, simply because we may be getting close to a level up and the item is selling for a great price which may not be seen again. Also we may see something that would be handy for a clanmate (as I did with the Grosse Messer) and purchase it for them quickly as they are not online at the time and may miss out on the bargain.
How about an warning coming up if you're trying to buy something you can wear (yet)?
That way, only complete retards buy stuff they can't use, and we can see the rest of the AH.