Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading with everyone & Shops
I had this idea the other day about the idea of trading with people outside of your house allowing you to safely trade your items with other players without having to use the AH.

Players could also purchase shops which allow them to permanently leave there items on the Auction Hall, of course this would be a little easier for people to make money but they could pay a daily fee to keep there shop open.
The only problem would be placing that in I'd think. It seems like a big hardship just for not trading in a house. Maybe all houses should be connected instead!  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I support this idea. If i can trade with others without having to send invites into my house or waiting for other person to invite me; i'd look for a nice house to join instead of staying in mine alone long time ago :/.

How about adding an option to trade with anyone without requiring 2 sides to be in same house and taking for example 10k or 25k per trade?
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
I would love to see this.
Wusel @ Omnia
I think if this at least was an idea, then it should cost 500 gold to trade with them, so they have to accept the trade and the 500 gold is gone. So, it would make it so gold isn't saved to the max, but that trading is still possible with people outside. It would make the game nice.  Wink

I have no clue if this is what Ryu said, because I didn't understand him, and I'm tired, and if it is, I'm sorry.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Increases happyness AND decreases headaches.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
It could cause a lot of problems though. With the current trading system, you type in a players name (or part of their name) and a list comes up and you select the person you wants name from there. If a inter-house trading system were implemented, this could lead to a lot of confusion, especially since many players have the same names.

Solutions would be to use player ID numbers for trades. If not that, House tags could show up next to the player name. Perhaps you could set the trade to go to a specific house, and then choose from members within that house. There are many things to consider when adding new features to the game. These kinds of things need to be figured out first. It might sound good in writing but implementation is oftentimes a lot trickier. Duplicate names are a really big problem in NordInvasion.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(15-08-2012, 12:16 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: I think if this at least was an idea, then it should cost 500 gold to trade with them, so they have to accept the trade and the 500 gold is gone. So, it would make it so gold isn't saved to the max, but that trading is still possible with people outside. It would make the game nice.  Wink

I have no clue if this is what Ryu said, because I didn't understand him, and I'm tired, and if it is, I'm sorry.  Tongue

Yup thats what i meant mate, sorry for my bad English Tongue.

(15-08-2012, 01:54 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: It could cause a lot of problems though. With the current trading system, you type in a players name (or part of their name) and a list comes up and you select the person you wants name from there. If a inter-house trading system were implemented, this could lead to a lot of confusion, especially since many players have the same names.

Solutions would be to use player ID numbers for trades. If not that, House tags could show up next to the player name. Perhaps you could set the trade to go to a specific house, and then choose from members within that house. There are many things to consider when adding new features to the game. These kinds of things need to be figured out first. It might sound good in writing but implementation is oftentimes a lot trickier. Duplicate names are a really big problem in NordInvasion.

Can 1+ same named players exist in NordInvasion, maybe similar names causing confusion you mean? Sorry i didnt get that one  :-[. Anyways, then how about this;

Add a new function "Trading Hall" on the site: Upon entering that hall your name is being registered there for 5k gold(as an example). The man you want to do trade also does the same by paying 5k and you find him by searching his name there, then send an invite and continue the trade as usual. And when the trade is done you both are getting out of the "Trade Hall" automaticly. That means if both sides paid 5k each, they both can only make 1 trade, then they are out of the trading hall.

So people who isnt interesed with trading others, wont want to lose their 5k gold and stay out of Trading Hall, and you can be able to see the person you want to trade there easly. Trading Hall souldnt be something like an house, but a special place where you pay 5k to enter to meet the person you want to trade and quit when the trade is done (everyone get kicked out when they make 1 trade there). That hall can also be resetted everyday to clean people who registered there and didnt do any trade. So you only enter there if you are about to make a trade with someone.

PS. I know i explained same thing over and over, i just wanted to be clear and be undestood Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Nice idea would love it!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Not just similar names, players with the exact same names. That's what causes house invite bugs, the invite goes to somebody with the exact same name who may have created that character earlier. Anyway, your suggestion sounds like a nice solution (though 5k seems a bit steep).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma