Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Village Tricks - Fair use or glitching?
1. Bots can still get in the barn with hey but they appear to have a lot of trouble getting in. Some bots may get stuck to the side of the barn. I think it bad enough that it take them minutes to get in by themselves if the players are positioned correctly.

I notice one clever player taking advantage of the hard to reach barn with deployable shields to camp this place but sort of letting the bot go in, it was hard to tell since I didn't bother to watch.

Are these spots okay to use so long as you let the bots reach you? They do give a huge advantage as it limit the fight to one on one as much as possible.

And are these spots bad if players intentionally make it so bots cannot reach them forever (becoming idle and bots can't fight back)? If so, that would put these spots between glitching and playing fair.

It would be nice to know if this is a viable tactic as it would eventually become very popular among the players who want to win.

2. Can I still jump the fence to delay enemies from reaching me? This is very powerful as it allow me to make the fight one on one in many tough situations.

Better to ask than to be sorry.
Well, I did write an etiquitte quite in the tips sub-forum, although I'm not sure if the team offically approve of this, its definitely debatable.

The guidelines of determining a legal exploit(where bots can kill you or you dont benefit from it):
- Reachable areas from bots (such as a somewhat large rock)
- Barricades which bots can destroy and reach you
- Bots suiciding and you do not get the exp
- Starting waves that can at least touch you (At least a weapon range of 70)
- Fencing hopping is alright if the bots can actually reach you on both sides

This should at least clear it up
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
I was jumping over that fences thousand times, but never tried to delaying with that. I think if you don't stand a chance to respawn everyone, or it will take a lot of time you shouldn't use that, but normally i think it's ok. Am I right?
Jumping the fence allow you to split the enemy forces and make it easier (therefor the round last less time). It would be like hit n' run but faster, so I rather see fencing legal than seeing too many archers hitting and running for 5 minutes on the same wave Tongue Fencing is very useful for archers against assassins, since we suck in melee. I hate that they spawn right behind us, giving us no chance (they run faster , hit always as they spawn, hit hard, etc..)  to defeat them most of the time.
I've found two on the village. Fence "hopping" in the wheat and grape farm tends to make the AI get stuck in the vines

[img2]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595832927203403270/BDBD6DDAA4276F9347077544FED555CFAFF6097F/[/img2]

Also, there is a boat you can jump into, you can still get hit by ranged or anyone with a spear however

[img2]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595832927203402457/6E26ABB9B8EE27AC9BE0A417820756DC67BABF3C/[/img2]