Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Engineers repairing cades
Hey! I think it would be sweet if engineers were given the ability to repair barricades. This would mean normal Barricades as well as Heavy Barricades - not Deployable Shields.

I have been in many games where a lot of people had cades, and when one was destroyed, a new one was put in the same place instead. After a number of times, this has made the game quite buggy - a workaround would be to enable repairing cades, so that not as many cades would need to be built.
This is a nice idea.
Maybe you need 1 x Wood to repair the barricades.
I think all players have enough wood...
(http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...607.0.html)  8)
yes cool very cool i like the idea ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
yeah nice idea!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
a good idea in my opinion, might help resolve the cade bug issue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
That means 1 more spot on char site to insert the repair hammer or whatever or we could lose that spot to insert it which means less wpns Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
I think it should only have a few uses then sops or gets removed from your inventory. It should be a replacement in the support slot so that it requires more teamwork, like "who's bringing the hammers?". That's just my opinion.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(20-08-2012, 12:56 PM)Jarold link Wrote: I think it should only have a few uses then sops or gets removed from your inventory. It should be a replacement in the support slot so that it requires more teamwork, like "who's bringing the hammers?". That's just my opinion.

yeah that could do it
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
I think the devs might be working on something similar to this already.

Don't hold me to it though Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I have new barricade system as my side project and it will have repairing hammer(s).

But it is not ready.