Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Map! Gate Way
You spawn inside a casels with health and ammo there. Out side an open gate there is only one way in. A Cobbel stone bridge. It would be filled with broken carts and fire and hell. It would have been broken and destroied. It would be like mt.Pass one way lane. Simple but fun. And no gltiches! Killwalls if u leave the bridge!
yes, please change mountain pass with a map like this
Ya know, you COULD make the map yourself  :Smile. I don't think NI's small community has too many map creators, but you could be one of them!
Yes what Earthdforce said or get someone to make it for you. I'm too busy with other maps atm.
(19-12-2011, 08:40 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: Ya know, you COULD make the map yourself  :Smile. I don't think NI's small community has too many map creators, but you could be one of them!
FINE..... I will add to the list.... Leme Make The Blades thier Forums and website! Then leme redownload my stuff and make this map! It would be nice if I didn't have to tho Tongue

(19-12-2011, 08:44 AM)Hande link Wrote: Yes what Earthdforce said or get someone to make it for you. I'm too busy with other maps atm.
Yeah  I would glady make this map! Me and earth currently have a platefull or other things to do. And earth you better help me make these forums boy!

Used the edit button. And watch the language.
(19-12-2011, 08:47 AM)Gomer link Wrote: Yeah  I would glady make this map! Me and earth currently have a platefull or other things to do. And earth you better help me make these forums boy!
This thread is getting off topic= but I've been making forums and such for that.
(19-12-2011, 08:50 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=448.msg4145#msg4145 date=1324284464]
Yeah  I would glady make this map! Me and earth currently have a platefull or other things to do. And earth you better help me make these forums boy!
This thread is getting off topic= but I've been making forums and such for that.
[/quote]

Alright Staying on topic! I will try to make the map. I will figure it out! I never made a Warband map though! Lets see if CSS map making will help me at all.....
I'm pretty sure there's a map making guide on the cRPG forums....lemme see....

Found it, but it's on the taleworlds forum xD

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...508.0.html

Ah, here's the cRPG one.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?topic=1385.0.html
There are a lot of tutorials in TW forums if you just use search.
Hear hear, a great map for cav  :-\