Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Captain positions
I think we're remaining Odin's Bitches forever. Well, I suppose 20k gold isn't too much to ask.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(25-08-2012, 07:21 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: Well, i guess if you think there are too many of us, i dont have to re-invite you into the house anymore when you go on one of your trading binges  ;D

Wolfie pls. I live to trade
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(26-08-2012, 01:50 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=5542.msg46172#msg46172 date=1345879297]
Well, i guess if you think there are too many of us, i dont have to re-invite you into the house anymore when you go on one of your trading binges  ;D

Wolfie pls. I live to trade
[/quote]

That's my job!

(25-08-2012, 08:55 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Moar... rangers!

As a captain of the Order of Odin's bitches, I agree!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Bringing this thread back on topic.... I do agree that the leader of a house should be able to appoint more captains. Or perhaps there could be a rank below captain with the power to invite players.
they are missing lieutenants
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(24-08-2012, 07:57 PM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: You mean something like : Leader, Captain, Recruitment chief, seargent, etc.. ?

That would be SICK
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
We can look into it, as long as you appreciate the number of officers is directly proportional to the number of rangers
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-08-2012, 12:36 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We can look into it, as long as you appreciate the number of officers is directly proportional to the number of rangers

I can dig it
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
So... there will be 16 officer positions, as the number of rangers spawning per player is 1 there are 16 player slots.
(27-08-2012, 03:29 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: So... there will be 16 officer positions, as the number of rangers spawning per player is 1 there are 16 player slots.

Since Admins can join whenever they want which also increases the count to above the norm of 16 i offer a simple solution. Make it so 20 rangers spawn no matter how many players there are on the server.