Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fix skeletons.
Really, fix skeletons, I'm tired of riding around killing beserkers only to get stuck on a skeleton and getting 1 hit killed by the beserkers or anything else really.
(20-12-2011, 06:57 AM)Borealis link Wrote: Really, fix skeletons, I'm tired of riding around killing beserkers only to get stuck on a skeleton and getting 1 hit killed by the beserkers or anything else really.
There is a suggestion forum. I suggest you use it.
...this got moved here by a moderator so I guess it's in the right section  :Smile

Haven't seen any skeletons lying around though
the skeletons were an intended effect by the devs thus it is by definition NOT A BUG
(20-12-2011, 04:47 PM)MrShovelFace link Wrote: the skeletons were an intended effect by the devs thus it is by definition NOT A BUG

Pretty sure the Skeletons were added for the future healing class or something as when I received the Book of Ressurection from Jez, I had to use it on skeletons to revive people, if the intended effect was to slow horses down so that they can get instant killed then that's fuck stupid.

I'm not quite high enough level to be in full heavy armor on a plated/armored mountain goat and dying on the first few waves just because I hit a stupid skeleton is very stupid.

Skeletons also go underground after awhile, I hit a skeleton with my horse at the exact same time it went underground then I had to spend the rest of the wave under the map unable to do anything but stab the foot of NPCs massing above me until I went spectator to kill myself and come back.
Move this to suggestions... Not a Bug
If you can watch where your enemies are, watch where the skeletons are. Simple fix: don't hit the skeletons. If you hit a fence, you would be dead all the same. Keep your eyes open, avoiding them is part of the challenge.
(22-12-2011, 12:30 AM)Gomer link Wrote: Move this to suggestions... Not a Bug

This is a bug - Due to the fact if a horse ran pass a body, it would flat it out or knock it flying.

Anyway, the skeletons are for the next upcoming updates to support the new classes. They were just a quick add for now to get things moving, so dont expect them to be perfect. Jez will go back at some point and tweak the odd bits and bobs. Currently he is just working to try bring you the new updates. So apologise for such problems alike this, but we promise they will be fixed in time.

What I recommend in the mean time, well dodge the skeletons.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]