Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RE: Report on Gomer, Approx. 11 PM PST, US_W
I just wanted to clear the air regarding a report made on a player named Gomer on the US_W Nord Invasion server at about 11 PM PST tonight (Dec. 20 if it matters). Him and another player were spamming spaces in chat for several minutes with annoying results (an unreadable, scrolling wall of text and empty spaces). I was under the impression that players were indicating that they wanted him to stop, but I admit now that I acted too harshly in reporting him, and should have made clear my own annoyance before resorting to the report function. Also and importantly, both indicated that they would have stopped if they were asked. So, clearly no action is warranted against Gomer regarding this report, and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused on the server admin side of things. I'm also making this post to make clear that I was by no means intentionally "spamming" or "abusing" reports (this, at any rate, being my first one). I merely acted too harshly and impatiently without more concrete grounds, and will be more patient and mindful in my future dealings in this--awesome--mod.

Cheers
The second someone said Stop I did. It was this cool thing I discovered I tested it out. I wont say how to do it. But it's cool I stumbled across it. I stopped when I was asked. End of that
Well Gomer you had more then one report about it. But seeing as you said you stopped as soon as people asked you to I see no need for anything to be done.

Locking the thread.