Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What class are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Archer
17.74%
22 17.74%
Melee
30.65%
38 30.65%
Cavalry
10.48%
13 10.48%
Archer/Melee Hybrid
15.32%
19 15.32%
Archer/Cavalry Hybrid
3.23%
4 3.23%
Melee/Cavalry Hybrid
16.94%
21 16.94%
Full Hybrid (All 3 classes)
5.65%
7 5.65%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll] What class are you?
So let's sum it up then. What classes do we all play the most?

Pick one, if you are still lower level it's ok to vote for your planned character!
Archer/Inf atm. Nice to pull out a bow and get some headshots then carve 'em up.
I'm liking full archery, but I'll probably eventually respec to have some infantry too.
I'm going for melee, but I might go for hybrid melee/archer later (more focused on melee).
I want to go Cavalry Pure in the future when I respec but for now I'm Cavalry/Melee hybrid.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(20-12-2011, 12:12 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: I want to go Cavalry Pure in the future when I respec but for now I'm Cavalry/Melee hybrid.

I'm level 35 now, and it would cost me over 61k gold to respec. It would be cheaper time wise to start a new char.
I plan on doing a archer/melee build, but I may respec to archer/cavalry in the future. There's plenty of time to experiment.
Captain_Stoogey
Now on the long and narrow path towards sniper. Sniper or bust, I say!
I used to be a melee/cav hybrid (sergeant/cavalry), but then I decided to respec into pure infantry, so I could upgrade to commando earlier.

It is fun, but the horses you can ride are weak, so I'll just level up another character for pure cavalry.
may i become an archer if i am sergeant without losing my sergeant skills and ...
may i become melee-archer with both skills