Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Craftable Throwing Weapon
Well while i was using my snake halberd i was thinking why not complete the set and maybe try get some high lvl craftable javelins which could look like a smaller snake spear atleast then people can use better throwing weapons then jarids. Im not sure if someone has suggested this before but i was just wondering if it could be implemented or someting similar.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Take a look at the equipment guide. We currently have two other throwing weapons which are better than Jarids, namely the Twigs of Yggdrasil, and the Dragon Breath (both legendary though).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thats the thing all other classes have a t4 craftable which is better then the marketplace gear but throwing weapons is the only category without a t4 craftable.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
I agree with you.

some craftables would be really cool  ;D
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Yeah Snake javs would be nice to craft and those aren't  NOT legendary Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Agreed.  Need a craftable thrown that is reasonably affordable. 
(06-10-2012, 10:54 PM)Jay_Nova link Wrote: Agreed.  Need a craftable thrown that is reasonably affordable.
And one that is pricy, but better then Jarids.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
swadian twig or swadian tomahawk Big Grin
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Agreed. It would be sick as if we put have a craftable throwing weapon!
Alright, I've got an idea of stats for those throwing weaps:

Swadian Javelins:
Damage: 50p
Weight: 3.0
Max ammo: 13
Projectile Speed: 25
Speed Rating: 90

Snake Tails: (in the line of Snake Spear and Snake Halberd)
Damage: 55p
Weight: 3.0
Max Ammo: 12
Projectile Speed: 30 (which is high = more damage)
Speed Rating: 88

The Javelins should be easier to craft, lower level and less mats, while the Tails are more in line with the other Snake weapons (level 15 Blacksmith, high costs, etc)
What do you guys think?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."