Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

weapon/armour progression
In this thread I hope to be able to gather the specific weapons unlocked by someone who will be progressing to the next tier of classes, this will hopefully enable people to see what weapons and armor they will receive and so plan a character accordingly.

The original brief for this is shown in the following spoiler so there's no need to read that unless you wish to see my scribblings. 
Proper information starts here! Only weapons that have been unlocked by progressing to that tier will be shown, for example you unlock the ragged outfit as a starting peasant and so that will not appear on any of the following lists.

Foreword:

As well as the following equipment lists I would recommend that you also take a look at clickeverywheres fine infantry guide and Marcoux's stat progression thread.

Infantry guide: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...sults.html

Stat progression thread: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...469.0.html

Onwards with the Equipment!

Heavy Infantry
The following items are unlocked when reaching the class of Heavy Infantry, this player is able to use every item he unlocks, apart from the polehammer which needs 18 strength and the throwing axes which requires 3 power throw. Thanks to Voldirs for the info here

Sergeant
The following items are unlocked by progressing to the rank of Sergeant in his Majesty's army of Swadia. Thanks to Malong for this info

Commando
The following items are unlocked by progressing to the rank of Commando in his Majesty's army of Swadia. Thanks to Clickeverywhere for this info

And for the moment I believe that is most of the relevant information. I know I have missed hand armor and I will get round to that. I will also be prettifying it further but For the meantime it should give people a start

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps some of you. Big Grin
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
Heavy Infantry:
1)Body Armor:
2)Foot Armor:
3)Head Armor:
4)One Handed Weapons:
5)Polearms:
6)Shields:
7)Thrown
8 )Two Handed Weapon
Heavy Infantry is able to use every item he unlocked, unless polehammer(need 18 strenght) and throwing axes(3 power throw)
If anyone finds something wrong, write it please.
Commando
1. Body Armor: I will be listing only armors that have higher stats than the Cuir Boulli
2. Foot Armor:
3. Head Armor:
4. One Handed Weapons: None unlocked.

5. Polearms:
6. Shields:
7. Thrown: none unlocked.

8. Two Handed Weapon
I may be missing a few or adding a few that were actually unlocked for sergeants. If I have made any errors, please post and point out the mistakes and I will amend them.
Thanks for the corrections, Brave_Chicken, I have updated the list.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(25-12-2011, 07:46 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Commando
1. Body Armor: I will be listing only armors that have higher stats than the Cuir Boulli
2. Foot Armor:
3. Head Armor:
4. One Handed Weapons: None unlocked.

5. Polearms:
6. Shields:
7. Thrown
8. Two Handed Weapon
I may be missing a few or adding a few that were actually unlocked for sergeants. If I have made any errors, please post and point out the mistakes and I will amend them.

I'm currently a Sergeant, and I can purchase the following items that you listed:
Mail boots
Heavy Kite Shield
Heavy Throwing Axes
Jarids

The rest I can confirm is unlocked by Commando, as I cannot buy it. I might try to sort out what I have unlocked by going Sergeant, but I'm level 1 cav as well so it might take me a bit to sort out what's what.

This is for gear that Sergeant can use, but not Heavy Infantry. A lot of cutting and pasting was done, so there may be errors. Also, some of these items are in brave_chicken's Commando list, which means they unlock earlier than previously indicated. Enjoy~

Sergeant
1. Body Armor:
2. Foot Armor:
3. Hand Armor:
4. Head Armor:
5. One Handed Weapons: None unlocked.
6. Polearms:
7. Shields:
8. Thrown
9. Two Handed Weapon
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Updated with current information, thanks to everyone who contributed, sorry i left this alone for a while, noticed how many people have read this and how useful it could be so im going to try and make it as best as i can!

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
Thanks for the update. I believe a new body armor was added for Commandos.

I should just take a screenshot, this is too much work -_-

EDIT: I have made an image instead:
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
You actually unlock the Iron Mace, Morningstar, and Great Bardiche at Sergeant, at Commando you unlock the Great Axe, and Great Sword, the other ones are correct otherwise.
Updated now, thanks click, I would use the screenie but if I do I would not be comfortable until they all had photos and were done in the same format (ocd for the win!)

and that would rely on getting someone who was the right level to take the right screenshot and so on as i do not have an applicable character (mines a level 41 hybrid, sergeant and longbowman and before anyone asks, yes i am regretting this now hard mode is out Tongue

rhyden, I think it is correct now, the only thing i seem to be missing is the great axe as i havent seen that, if you could copy paste the stats that would be great Big Grin

Great Long Axe
Price 5280
Difficulty: 10
Spd rtng 91
Weapon length 127
Swing damage 54
Thrust damage 19
Usable by commando
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus