Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increased XP on hollidays?
Maybe increase the amount of assist XP you get per kill by 5% on Christmas day (Or during the entire holiday?) ? Big Grin
Blut und Ehre
I actually DON'T like this idea, you should spend time with your family.  Wink

Increase it on weekends or something instead, anything just not holidays.
(26-12-2011, 12:30 AM)Albrecht link Wrote: I actually DON'T like this idea, you should spend time with your family.  Wink

Increase it on weekends or something instead, anything just not holidays.

It turned out pretty well Tongue
Blut und Ehre
You shouldn't encourage people to play video games on holidays, my point still stands. The world certainly doesn't need more anti-social people.
(26-12-2011, 12:32 AM)Albrecht link Wrote: You shouldn't encourage people to play video games on holidays, my point still stands. The world certainly doesn't need more anti-social people.

Isn't it their choice? People do what they want to do for a reason.
It was a good idea, and I was glad to see Jez implement it. Some people can enjoy the company of the family, and have some down time to play a wonderful game. Nevertheless, it is irrelevant regardless. Thanks for the gift Jez.
well i played and ended up with the family watching then joining in to see how many wave we all could last proved to be some exciting watching and a better xmas
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(26-12-2011, 10:13 AM)freiwulf link Wrote: well i played and ended up with the family watching then joining in to see how many wave we all could last proved to be some exciting watching and a better xmas
Can I marry your family?
i will get the wedding invitations ready lol
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(26-12-2011, 10:13 AM)freiwulf link Wrote: well i played and ended up with the family watching then joining in to see how many wave we all could last proved to be some exciting watching and a better xmas
Wait wait .... you play games with your family  ?

Hahahahahaha.