Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

End-game gear loot info / stats **add your info
Hi all!

I've been grinding quickly to commando, thank you xp-xmas, and I'm growing more curious: what drops endgame gear and what are the stats on the crafts/drops? I'm sure Jez and co. have the info, but otherwise we'll need to compile some folklore.

I grabbed a thunder lance off an Intruder, but I couldn't see the stats on it. Any idea's? Any rumors about the Aurora blade, Obsidian axe, Thunder lance, sword of kings ect??

Ideally I would like to know what enemies drop legendary weapons and legendary craft goods, what the stats on the legendaries are, and what the requirements are.

Lets do it!
I don't remember the exact stats but I played around a bit with the weapons.

From what I remember, Obsidian axe has 45c with a speed of 101.

Thunder lance has a speed of 75 and 28p damage.

Sword of kings has 130 speed, 99c, 99p and is 105 reach if I remember the reach correctly, it also has crush through and bonus to shield.

I'd have to check the stats for all the legendary/rare weapons again.
(25-12-2011, 09:03 PM)Jez link Wrote: weight: 5
difficulty: 11
spd_rtng: 75
weapon_length: 220
thrust_damage: 28 ,  pierce

category: lance

That's the stats for the Thunder Lance.
Seriously, these weapons exist? If everyone can have them, then, eventually, the mod will be "ezmode" and resemble Final Fantasy (for the looks of the weapons)...

Remember for a moment which game this mod is based on. I know it's great to add new stuff, but this is excessive, in my opinion. For instance, the Great Sword is just awesome. Why need anything better?
(27-12-2011, 11:37 AM)Mikelon link Wrote: Seriously, these weapons exist? If everyone can have them, then, eventually, the mod will be "ezmode" and resemble Final Fantasy (for the looks of the weapons)...

Remember for a moment which game this mod is based on. I know it's great to add new stuff, but this is excessive, in my opinion. For instance, the Great Sword is just awesome. Why need anything better?

Not saying you have a bad point. But keep in mind there will be hard-mode that high level players will have to play to get any progress. This will be ALOT harder then the current Nord Invasion.
Also, I believe only Jez has access to the King's Sword. It's really up to the player, in any case. The Thunder Lance does not completely overshadow the heavy lance in terms of stats, and there are weak points to these legendary weapons as well. I know I'd still be using a Morningstar even if I obtained an Obsidian Axe.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-12-2011, 03:39 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Also, I believe only Jez has access to the King's Sword. It's really up to the player, in any case. The Thunder Lance does not completely overshadow the heavy lance in terms of stats, and there are weak points to these legendary weapons as well. I know I'd still be using a Morningstar even if I obtained an Obsidian Axe.

I fail to see the weakpoint in a 1h axe that has 45c damage :/

I checked the weapons in singleplayer, aurora blade, obsidian axe, thunder lance, you name it.

Out of all the weapons, thunder lance is probably the only one that's balanced.

Aurora blade and obsidian axe are both stupidly OP, when I was swinging the Aurora blade, it even seemed a good 50 reach longer than the actual stats, making it that much more bullshit.
Ah I see, didn't know that. I had only seen Ayle using the Thunder Lance and comparing it to the Heavy Lance, so I had assumed that similar weaknesses were in place.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Check again, obsidian axe is actually 48c, makes a whole lot of sense.

It's also 102 speed.
You can't manual block with the thunder lance.