Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Suggestion.
I'd like to see some swadian bots aswell.. Just to make it realistic, y'know each round when nords spawn, so do like 10 swadian bots. Recruits, crossbowmen maybe 1 sergeant. That makes it more realistic,
Now we have players who kill a massive amount of nords, We should grant the nords a few more kills aswell Smile
Thing is, there are only a few Swadians left, meaning the players, so it wouldn't be more 'realistic'.

And I can only imagine the amount of frustration ushered at the friendly bots standing in the way Wink
True. It would certainly have it's disadvantages, but it would be cooler in my opinion.
There is something in the works for this a long way down the road.
i think some historical helmets and armor would be cool such as maybe chainmail armor with a emblem like a templar cross or some cool bascinet helmets as well. i have always liked the look of the houndskull or pigface bascinet helmets. also i liked in mods when you could wear a cool chainmail armor that had a cross on it or something like it. also i enjoyed roman armor and weapons in other mods.  ;D