Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Upgrades
I'v been playing NI for about 2 weeks now and i got my blacksmith up to level 4. I like being able to make things but something i would really love is upgrading things. now im not saying to the point where a 1h sword does 75 damage or something but  every 5 levels you get the ability to raise your equipment (depending on your profession) by around 5 damage. Which could cost w/e it requires to build it but x2. Or maybe every five levels in your profession you are given a message saying "you've reach level * pick a weapon and upgrade it(by _ Damage) sort of like a demons souls/dark souls kind of thing or like skyrim with the "flawless, superior, etc.) and then you could sell those upgraded weapons for an increased price in auction and blah blah blah. Im not sure is this is a bad idea but later in the levels a little extra damage would be nice against them huscarls.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
That'd be interesting but personally I don't think it'd do well especially since it would go towards specific weapons. Like morningstar. If I could do this, i would keep doing it to my morningstar as much as possible. I like the idea though and depending on how much it cost to upgrade something and how many times something could be upgraded, it might be decent and not game breaking.
Now that is a good idea, weapon upgrades can give a more varied armoury for the player to use in battle, certain items can be nerfed in place for the upgrade system.

But again, there is the point of scripting though, but seeing that the equipment transition is from the website, this shouldn't be too hard.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Wouldn't think so but I am not versed in the ways of script fu. But seriously a way of upgrading weapons is in place in crpg with heirlooms. So it is possible however easy or difficult the process is.
Another thought that came to mind was (to try and help it not break the game) that threw a quest you are rewarded with a special material that you can use to upgrade any weapon/armor. thing is, you'd have to have the appropriate blacksmith/armor smith level to upgrade your weapon/armor depending on how powerful it originally is. Ex: short sword you need only level 2 to upgrade and morningstar needs like level 8 or around there. Also the quest would need to be something that takes a long time to finish and isn't that easy to do either. Like say "in it for the long haul" but with harder enemies? Also the material should, in my opinion, not be trade able as people will sell it for probably 50k or some outrageous number, and then all the commandos, sniper, etc. will just buff out an kill everything instantly. It could also give the option of weather you upgrade dam,length, or speed.(speed for say crossbows) Also a cap of only 2 upgrades (depending on how much an upgrade affects your weapon) would be nice to help prevent breaking. Or rather then getting it from quests, it could be an EXTREMELY RARE drop from something like the knight huscarls or zwiehanders.  But like taser said i know nothing about scripting so some of this stuff may be damn near impossible.

(also this is all knowing that it wont be implemented into the mod for sure, its just ideas if you are considering it)
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?