Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Thanks again for all the feedback guys Smile. I had some free time today and fixed the tower shield as good as i can without touching the my existed texture files; or i'd never gonna finish it if i had to remake them all over again ;D.

I scaled down it's size a bit, and tried to make textures to follow the flow on up border i added while overlapping uv's, hope its fine enough for you guys too Smile. Anyways here are the new screenies;

Tower Shield:
[Image: NXJNc.jpg]
[Image: nSL9e.jpg]
[Image: c4ZJ8.jpg]
[Image: v6Ju6.jpg]
[Image: otLer.jpg]
[Image: vGcwM.jpg]

Attack of the smileys! Beware!
It couldn't look better Ryu.
I hope it will be ingame soon xD

I would even sell my legendary Pitch Fork for it.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Make it craftable shield for Crossbowman please; they need a good shield (So they can fit a bit in a shield wall for some minutes)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Looks good Ryu, Well done.
I love you still...  :-*
It´s pooooo
Thanks guys.

And about who can use the shield; i hope devs will give it to true shielder class - to commando and improve the way we are fighting now with it (marching shield wall, anyone?).

I'm sorry but xbowmen are already overpowered with their crossbows which can hurt like hell, with good protection and with good melee skills similar to real melee classes. If you give them also that big-ass shield it can make class balances to crumble if you ask me.

I'm waiting for that gameplay improvement now, and i hope it can change the way we must play, a bit at least Wink.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Crossbowman aren't that powerfull, they have 1 bolt and it reloads slow (Except Bolt tosser/Penetrator/Arbalest)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Well, there's always the option of having one version for commandos and one version for sharpshooters with differences in the names/stats.

I'm not sure how to go about balancing a commando version with the currently existing royal shield (unless this one was made legendary) though, since a shield skill of 8 forms a pretty big protective bubble even with smaller shields.