Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Loot System idea
I never looted anything even if I played this game for months.

But I still like the looting system. Anything but random drops would destroy the gameplay imo.

Still too many legendaries out there. Imagine every1 running around with best equip. That would be no fun.

True, a loot would be nice but im happy with my craftable stuff tbh. This at least shows that you worked for it.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(04-11-2012, 12:19 AM)Dragonknight link Wrote:I never looted anything even if I played this game for months.

But I still like the looting system. Anything but random drops would destroy the gameplay imo.

Still too many legendaries out there. Imagine every1 running around with best equip. That would be no fun.

True, a loot would be nice but im happy with my craftable stuff tbh. This at least shows that you worked for it.
Having 2 Accounts trained to lvl 52 also showed that you worked for it.  Tongue
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Quote:its a short example how it would be better for each kill and time played a bar which fills up if u kill bots and play alot and this bar will make the dropchance for the person little bit better!
i dont think i would be a great idea because nobody would shield and everyone would want to slash
(04-11-2012, 02:30 AM)SK_Blade link Wrote:
Quote:its a short example how it would be better for each kill and time played a bar which fills up if u kill bots and play alot and this bar will make the dropchance for the person little bit better!
i dont think i would be a great idea because nobody would shield and everyone would want to slash

i am quiet sure there is a way that shielder get also bonus that its fair for shielder and slasher
Sounds like a lot of scripting work for the equivalent of just giving high level players a higher drop chance.

(04-11-2012, 08:00 AM)TheChineseWarrior link Wrote:i am quiet sure there is a way that shielder get also bonus that its fair for shielder and slasher

How would you imagine that be done? Medics? Backup slashers? Archers who can't get much of a shot due to cade position?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Perhaps if there were a way to commend players that would affect drop rates. But it'd just introduce a whole new host of issues with abuse.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(04-11-2012, 11:24 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Perhaps if there were a way to commend players that would affect drop rates. But it'd just introduce a whole new host of issues with abuse.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but my guess is it would end up in a popularity contest.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
Thats a lie. Current loost system is very good atm. Speaking as a Shielder. Or Healer. Or a poor Redshirt. Or a Bodyguard for a Healer. AFK people get kicked by Admins, as said.
Wusel @ Omnia
i am playing for over a year now and never got a drop :'(, well i rage a bit when i don't get one after prince or odin, or if a redshirt loots one, but i don't care because i like the mod for it's game stile not for the lengendarys, ofc i would be really happy to get one, though :Smile
I also like the current system, if its not shared no one will shield. Its just... kinda funny that playing the mod more than a year and not getting any legendary drop while some players keep getting like 1 legendary monthly :/.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!