Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
It doesn't use money from the bank gomer. Click actually would prefer that people invite their own alts in if they can. Saves him the hassle.

Also I can take cloth, steel, old boots, etc. Its all helpful. I don't need the basic crafting materials like old boots, crooked sticks, etc if you will use them but if you're not, I'll take them. I'm very close to 10 which means heraldic armor which is the first decent stuff I can craft.
(29-12-2011, 02:52 AM)Taser link Wrote: It doesn't use money from the bank gomer. Click actually would prefer that people invite their own alts in if they can. Saves him the hassle.

Also I can take cloth, steel, old boots, etc. Its all helpful. I don't need the basic crafting materials like old boots, crooked sticks, etc if you will use them but if you're not, I'll take them. I'm very close to 10 which means heraldic armor which is the first decent stuff I can craft.
You can't invite unless your a leader/co-leader

Edit: Also the money is still paying back to the clan. It cost 100 a day to keep the Repo man away.
(25-12-2011, 08:06 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: To pay me back for the invite you should just pay me directly which you can do through trade. I don't really mind paying for invites though, if you are playing your first character. Alt accounts I feel you should pay for yourself.

I was going off of that quote.. unless he meant donating to the house for that.
Would it also be possible to add in one of my alts? Ser_Deccard, going full on cavalry but its going to take him a while to get there. Also an alchemist. Already donated either way.
(29-12-2011, 03:39 AM)commissar_sae link Wrote: Would it also be possible to add in one of my alts? Ser_Deccard, going full on cavalry but its going to take him a while to get there. Also an alchemist. Already donated either way.

Sure btw Donation not required
(29-12-2011, 06:58 AM)Gomer link Wrote: [quote author=commissar_sae link=topic=351.msg5753#msg5753 date=1325129955]
Would it also be possible to add in one of my alts? Ser_Deccard, going full on cavalry but its going to take him a while to get there. Also an alchemist. Already donated either way.

Sure btw Donation not required
[/quote]

Eh whatever, more money for the house then.
People can't actually invite their own alts, unfortunately. Also, I have lost all interest in money at this point, so I no longer care for reimbursement. Just occasionally donate to the House funds if you see it running below 10,000 and make sure to aid fellow members (as well as fellow fighters of the Nords) in any way you can, and I will take it as reimbursement.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Just an update, currently lvl 10 alchemist with 585/6050 experience. If anyone is willing to donate materials I'd appreciate it. Also willing to craft ponies and stones for those who want them.
what types of materials do you need? maybe i can start to collect them and help you out.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Bone shards are the big thing, but the plants will help as well.