Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Craftable Throwing Weapon
Hmm the snake tails ok can be lvl 15 craft but less mats needed than for snake halberd or spear at least 2x less so they worth like 400-500k
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
While I appreciate the want for higher level non-legendary throwing weapons I must say I'm actually against the idea of craftable throwing javelins/spears.
One thing that annoyed me about the skirmisher class was the lack of high tier throwing axes, something to give you a choice of something different...

Jarids themselves are powerful enough that I can effectively use them to stay on top of the leaderboard on hard mode (except against twigs) so I don't see why we need a /more/ powerful version of them around, all we need is just a variant of a throwing weapon at the same level.
What I'd love to see in the game would be a higher tier throwing axe type weapon which does a significant amount more damage but on the other hand is less accurate than a jarid (harder to get headshots/hit at extreme range but bonus against shields).

This is just my opinion though, I haven't played properly for a couple of months but I'm assuming the situation here hasn't changed all that much.
You got my vote.
(14-10-2012, 12:46 AM)WhindGhost8 link Wrote: While I appreciate the want for higher level non-legendary throwing weapons I must say I'm actually against the idea of craftable throwing javelins/spears.
One thing that annoyed me about the skirmisher class was the lack of high tier throwing axes, something to give you a choice of something different...

Jarids themselves are powerful enough that I can effectively use them to stay on top of the leaderboard on hard mode (except against twigs) so I don't see why we need a /more/ powerful version of them around, all we need is just a variant of a throwing weapon at the same level.
What I'd love to see in the game would be a higher tier throwing axe type weapon which does a significant amount more damage but on the other hand is less accurate than a jarid (harder to get headshots/hit at extreme range but bonus against shields).

This is just my opinion though, I haven't played properly for a couple of months but I'm assuming the situation here hasn't changed all that much.

It's true that there're a lot more javs than throwing axes, and I'd love to see some more of them, but javelins are in all fronts better than throwing axes. Both have bonus against shields, javs have pierce damage, while axes have cut, javs are more accurate, and more predictable. The only thing Throwing Axes have better is pure awesomeness (dare I say swag? Tongue).
So yea, better axes would be nice, but other than cosmatic, kind of useless.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Please make this happen!
You could name the axes Copperheads to follow the whole snake set and they would just be retextured with a bronze head and some flashy handle.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(18-11-2012, 01:54 AM)Murrow link Wrote: You could name the axes Copperheads to follow the whole snake set and they would just be retextured with a bronze head and some flashy handle.

Neat.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(18-11-2012, 01:54 AM)Murrow link Wrote: You could name the axes Copperheads to follow the whole snake set and they would just be retextured with a bronze head and some flashy handle.

All of my yes.
Decided to have a go at making some throwing axes and came up with these:

[Image: throwing_axe.png]
Nice! Try making a spear aswell. Smile
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!