Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hit detection
Would it be possible to make it so that weapons bounce off allies instead of passing through them? The current system makes fighting enemies who have staves or anything long nigh impossible when they are grouped together, especially when using 1 handed weapons, as you are put into perpetual hit lock by the enemies. It really makes the first few waves much more potent than one would expect them to be.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
yeah! i thought about it to post it, too.
I agree with this. Currently we have our whole team at the very beginning charging in and just slashing away. It brings no caution to them so maybe it may be best to add some sort of bounce or team wound so that way more team work will be carried through and we will have less charges and more caution. Plus it would add realism obviously.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
team wound would be making it to easy to win because the bots would kill themselves
If teamwounding is on, then the bots would avoid killing each other. How about reflect damage?
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
I got told that if team wounding was on, the bots cant harm each other when in close melee combat as apparently it gets disabled for them, but when in range they can team wound each other. Not sure if this is true.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
It is. If you put for example melee friendly fire on, to for example 1%, then the bots wouldn't swing through each other at all. Players attacks would pretty much only bounce off the other players, not dealing any damage, unless they had sick damage output.
Yeah , this right here ^
Ok, the server configs now have the friendly fire fixes, however for them to go live the servers have to be restart and they are super busy at the moment. So hopefully by tomorrow that can go live Smile
What will that entail? Will we hurt our fellow players? Will the bots hurt each other? All of the above? What about exp when bots kill each other?
THIS IS A SIGNATURE