Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Play time reward
Okay then, dont give this guy a xmas hat.
Santa hats are amazing
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I've been playing for a year also and I've never found a legendary. Fine by me, I don't mind not finding any. Where's the fun in the hunt for legendaries without the chase?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(29-11-2012, 04:59 AM)Jarold link Wrote:I've been playing for a year also and I've never found a legendary. Fine by me, I don't mind not finding any. Where's the fun in the hunt for legendaries without the chase?

That's the spirit ! Give the man a Xmas Hat
*4:30 in the morning, phone  beeps*
*reads sphinx message*
*raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage*
SPINHX GOADAM NOOBDY WAN UR FAGY XMAS HATZ
_teragt or something with a wink face
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(28-11-2012, 06:18 AM)Terath86 link Wrote: I know this is definitely the wrong place to post, but what does it actually TAKE to be an admin?
-Terath  Wink

(29-11-2012, 09:56 AM)Terath86 link Wrote:SPINHX GOADAM NOOBDY WAN UR FAGY XMAS HATZ
_teragt or something with a wink face

You're on the right path ....
(29-11-2012, 09:56 AM)Terath86 link Wrote:SPINHX GOADAM NOOBDY WAN UR FAGY XMAS HATZ

What is wrong with having xmas hat?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I was really tired, I love xmas hat..
..I just don't have one
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I am open to the idea of us creating a special status on a player's forum account. However, I am more interested in creating a citation for awesomeness award. You nominate them to us devs and we decide if they get a reward. I want to combine any recognition of play time with activity if possible.