Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New map object: The Forge
There are forges and anvils on some maps already. I suggest to make them into usable objects.

When used, they will add item modifier to currently selected player's weapon.

Level of the modifier should depend on player's engineer skill tier:

0: Fine (damage+1).
1: Heavy (damage+2, speed-2).
2: Equal chance of either Balanced (damage+3, speed+3) or Strong (damage+3, speed-3).
3: Tempered (damage+4).
4: Masterwork (damage+5, speed+1).
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
If this is added then some sort of a delay will have to be added aswell.

Such as 1 Forge per 5 Waves or possibly add a payment where it costs to use. Other than that I am interested in this idea.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
+1..+5 damage increase is not much, so I'd go with the same procedure as for Healing Pot or Ammo Box. Besides, if you die, the modifier is lost.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
though that would be awsome (and is a great idea) i would find it annoying have EVERY person waiting there to use this anvil/forge. I wunder why there has been so many "new" upgrade ideas lately?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
(02-01-2012, 10:46 PM)Aventori link Wrote: though that would be awsome (and is a great idea) i would find it annoying have EVERY person waiting there to use this anvil/forge. I wunder why there has been so many "new" upgrade ideas lately?
You don't understand. Nords paid me to suggest this idea. So all players will gather around the Forge instead of defeating them. ;-)
"Holy Crip, It's a crapple!"

Lav, you got nice ideas!

The weapons should get some more bonuses, or not more, but stronger like 10+ dmg in lvl 2, but that would cost like 250.

Wep lvl thingy thingys;

1: Costs 75 gold gives 3-5+ dmg?
2: Costs 250g gives 7-10+ dmg
3: Costs 500g gives  13-something+ dmg
4: Costs 1000g gives 20-25+ dmg

If this ability will come in game it should cost alot, but boost alot, I have no idea what I'm typing (It's the truth), but I'm just trying to be active on the forum and post some ideas that probably will be improved ALOT by other players, like Lav or other peeps. What I wrote above now looks like bullshit to me ;/
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
Awesome idea. Seems to give a lot of power to the tinkerer however. (I'm ok with that though  8)).

If this is possible, then medics should definitely get a boost as well. Mass revive anyone?
(04-01-2012, 10:06 AM)Taser link Wrote: If this is possible, then medics should definitely get a boost as well. Mass revive anyone?
That's right, medics should get some bonus as well. Perhaps area of effect healing when medic is using the Healing Pot? Like this:

Level 0: no area of effect.
Level 1: radius 1m, 25% of health restored.
Level 2: radius 2m, 50% of health restored.
Level 3: radius 3m, 75% of health restored.
Level 4: radius 4m, 100% of health restored.
^ +1  ;D
Aw : (
(04-01-2012, 10:26 AM)Lav link Wrote: [quote author=Taser link=topic=687.msg6610#msg6610 date=1325671588]If this is possible, then medics should definitely get a boost as well. Mass revive anyone?
That's right, medics should get some bonus as well. Perhaps area of effect healing when medic is using the Healing Pot? Like this:

Level 0: no area of effect.
Level 1: radius 1m, 25% of health restored.
Level 2: radius 2m, 50% of health restored.
Level 3: radius 3m, 75% of health restored.
Level 4: radius 4m, 100% of health restored.
[/quote]

Only the radius should be improved and health restoring maybe to 15%, the radius would increast up to 5m.