Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sudden Death
I am suggesting to implement a timer that gives the last player alive in a team enough time to finish off the rest of a boss wave (if they can), but not enough time to bore everyone senseless by soloing 4 waves in a row in a competitive time for a snail Tongue.

This could be used as an alternative to the cav nerf, as I believe that is what the nerf was intended to stop. I haven't posted this in the 'alternative to cav nerf thread' as being the last player in a team and soloing waves isn't exclusive to the cav class.

For the amount of time on the timer, I would suggest around 2 minutes, enough time to finish off a half finished boss wave I reckon.

Any cav nerf related comments probably should be posted in one of the already availible threads Tongue

Any comments or suggestions appreciated Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Not a bad idea. Maybe even give the last player some buffs, like full health? Maybe make ranged weapons unusable, and kill any horses the player may be using, and giving him a great melee weapon?
(06-01-2012, 10:16 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: Not a bad idea. Maybe even give the last player some buffs, like full health? Maybe make ranged weapons unusable, and kill any horses the player may be using, and giving him a great melee weapon?

Sounds really awesome, forcing pure archer in to melee.. that's just great Smile
Then again, archers are campers, and a sudden death with archers would be boring. Wink
I don't think this mods intended to be soloable (well the higher waves any way).

(I am a level 41 knight if that helps give my perspective)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.