Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I think it's called a "Fletcher"
Correct me if i'm wrong; a Fletcher is a guy who makes bows/arrows? I'd really like it if that were incorporated. Also, if there could be a bit more variety in the bows you can have. I've noticed a bunch of other weapons being added to the game (I think), and if it could be done i would like it if there were some more bows added to the game. All I would really want is at least 3 new bows, i don't really care what they are, but i really really really think that there should be MORE in the game.

for the fletcher i've thought of some materials it could take for making some of the stuff.
Arrows:
3 cloth
2 wood
1 metal.
I do understand that this might be a bit under costly if you're trying to make it harder to get... but this could be some sort of... new crappy arrow... perhaps instead of it adding damage it could subtract one damage due to its sheer crappyness.
A bow might use:
3 Twisted String
5 Wood
(Metal, maybe) <------- This just reminded me of something that most of you will probably hate... I'd kinda like the idea of a bladed bow, you know, one that had a metal blade on it, you wouldn't necesarily be able to block, and you could press X to switch modes, and if you could block... you might have it be like a shield; it has health and will break if you try and block too much with it, because it's a bow, and it's made out of wood.

ok, so i've thought more about some types of bows:
Bone Bow
Bladed Bow
Ideas?
Arrows:
Bone Arrows
Bent Arrows
MORE IDEAS?

At first I wanted to have a fletcher added in as a crafting type, but now i feel stupid about that; if it were incorporated it would make sense to have the ability to craft bows and or arrows for the Blacksmith.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
agreed.
I think a fletcher is a great idea. I would love to make my a bow, instead of paying 12k.
the alternative melee for a bow is also a great idea. All archers have to give up 30-60 arrows, just to carry a sword. Who wouldn't like a 90 arrows, a bow, and a bow that acts as a blade?
I used to be an archer, but then Skyrim joke.

I like this idea. Could be expanded, too. Fletchers could for example produce crossbows, darts, throwing spears and such. Maybe even muskets, if those ever get in the mod.
i HIGHLY doubt they will ever put muskets in the mod. They shoot far to slow so the person using it wouldnt get more then MAYBE 3 shoots per round.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Is that a problem?
(07-01-2012, 06:24 PM)Aventori link Wrote: i HIGHLY doubt they will ever put muskets in the mod. They shoot far to slow so the person using it wouldnt get more then MAYBE 3 shoots per round.

Would depend on the speed rating we gave them.  Wink
item_kinds.txt
Code:
itm_flintlock_pistol Flintlock_Pistol Flintlock_Pistol 1  flintlock_pistol 0  4259856 481036795904 230 0

:o
(07-01-2012, 07:56 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I m afraid if we cross the line by introducing muskets, the game willl lose some of its high credibility and will turn into a fantasy joke? Next thing you know, people running from flying carpets throwing fireballs will be deceived.. again.
Yeah, because muskets work with magic.

Come on. Alchemists can make antiseptic clothes. How is that realistic?
I love this game and hate With Fire and Sword for a reason. No guns here, there are guns in with fire and sword. I'd love it if there were no guns. thanks.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
woah woah woah, guns would be AWSOME. the mm equivalent musket : no thanks

if we got guns, it would make me start playing this mod regularly again =D
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?