Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Foraging?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove it
20.00%
6 20.00%
Let it be
43.33%
13 43.33%
Change the way it works
36.67%
11 36.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Foraging
And another one: how about removing foraging and let those flower dropping instead or remove them?

It is the most annoying thing : foraging. You can`t do it whilest a battle is going on, you can`t really do it on an empty server, you always have to check is fomeone is joining and wanted to play etc.

So i make a poll to see if people think they same or don`t.

Also it is boring as hell.
Wusel @ Omnia
I think foraging should only be enabled on those skeletons that dead teammates spawn.
(26-01-2013, 10:51 AM)ughgh link Wrote:I think foraging should only be enabled on those skeletons that dead teammates spawn.
Ever so slightly twisted ugh ;p
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Foraging can sometimes come in handy to bide your time, though. I was once in an event at Hidden Cave handling the role of medic. We camped inside the gate, and there was little for me to do: There is no ammo box, all the slashing positions were taken, and I couldn't use a ranged weapon because if the medic had died from a headshot, I would have been ridden out of the event on a rail. Tongue

Rather than closing my eyes and left-clicking whenever someone asked for a heal, I foraged from a nice spot in the corner while I healed. That way, I was able to close my eyes and not only left-click, but also press F after every ten second interval. Much more fun. ;D
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Foraging from corpses would be nice.
But just till they despawn or on those skeletons that
ughgh mentioned already.
If I need foraging stuff its always kinda annoyin cuz admins get furious if you do+
it, even while others are saving.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Foraging is a difficult thing. Because it adds up to a person who is not really being part of the team. It has a place in the game but it is fair to say we have not made it fit perfectly yet.
(26-01-2013, 03:43 PM)Barristan link Wrote:Foraging is a difficult thing. Because it adds up to a person who is not really being part of the team. It has a place in the game but it is fair to say we have not made it fit perfectly yet.

maybe shared foraging like looting; forager gets 2-3 flowers per foraging, everyone in assist range gets 0-1 flowers per forage
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(26-01-2013, 04:10 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:[quote author=Barristan link=topic=9345.msg76334#msg76334 date=1359215013]
Foraging is a difficult thing. Because it adds up to a person who is not really being part of the team. It has a place in the game but it is fair to say we have not made it fit perfectly yet.

maybe shared foraging like looting; forager gets 2-3 flowers per foraging, everyone in assist range gets 0-1 flowers per forage
[/quote]

Not a half bad idea actually.
(26-01-2013, 04:10 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:[quote author=Barristan link=topic=9345.msg76334#msg76334 date=1359215013]

[/quote]

I like this.
Wusel @ Omnia

[/quote]
I like too !
This way players won't have to forage a lot in person to get many plants.

but maybe with a quite small sharing radius, so that you don't get flowers during each game...