Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
If you go in trading but aren't in a house , it tells you to join one. To join a house you have to be invited, then click on the link in the message (in your inbox) and it will bring you to a link where you can accept or decline the house invitation
thanks click and also jez said he would try to fix it as soon as he can
Ingame Name: Frontmin and Meleemin. (Invite both pls  Tongue)
Steam: ache666
Level: 40 and 25
Class: Archer, Footman
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith and Blacksmith, 7-3
Preferred Loadout: Bow and whatever I loot, every melee weapon. (Except daggers)
Hey click, just letting you know that Jez posted in that thread and said that my problem has been fixed.
i like the sudden influx of warriors joining the order click and just to say that i will not be active in game for 2 weeks but will be active on the forums
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Invites have been sent to Frontmin and Meleemin. It appears the issue with Kevin has been resolved. Hopefully, so has the issue with Eragon. To those who have just joined, welcome to the Order. Make sure to change your banners so we can recognize you in-game!  ;D
@friewulf, thanks for the heads up. I'll see you in two weeks.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
umm click i still didnt get the invite
It seems you may have to make a post in the bugs forum. You should provide your ingame name and such, as Kevindrosario's  problem was fixed when he did so.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
How are House events organized?
ok i will