Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I think it's called a "Fletcher"
I suppose it wouldn't be TOO bad if there were guns... as long as the npcs didn't have them; a ton of enemies shooting at me with death... no thanks.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
hey he agrees =D remember, u dont hate fire and sword cuz there guns, because there not medieval crap. probably because they guns kill u in 2 hits aswell. BUT i wudnt mind having a couple (2-5) musket men enemies in the later levels. 
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
I agree, but not entirely, and reluctantly. I just don't really think that this game shoul have guns in it in general. The main problem with me in With Fire and Sword is people would just equip three guns and some ammo, so the people who had some melee skill (me) didn't really have a chance of getting close enough to kill them. Of course now I am an archer, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be extremely lame about how I play. And sphinx, the fire balls would be grenades. Tongue
Don't say ANYTHING.
A good example of muskets done right with medieval settings is the Eagle and the Radiant Cross series.

But yeah, maybe not muskets, but just something for the high-level players to show off, like a pistol.
That seems like a better idea; no muskets, just a flintlock or whatever you call it. and again... i'm gonna be pissed if enemies have them.(assuming they're added)
Don't say ANYTHING.
Well my personal thought about this as it is right now is kinda stay away from it. Maybe add a show-off item at some point. Jez might of course have other ideas though.
Hmmm... Meh, I suppose... However if that's ever added I'd like it to be a really rare drop, with craft/ buyable ammo. Could we get back on topic about the bows, please?
Don't say ANYTHING.
sure, As it stands right now, in my opinion making a fletcher is pointless, just give blacksmiths the ability to make bows. Otherwise there would be a shit ton of bows and arrows of all different kinds. I mean even blacksmiths can only make like 6 swords. (im probably wrong about the swords)
I'm fine with having the bow making with blacksmiths, however blacksmithing in reality is working with metal like iron and steel, so it wouldn't really be correct.
Don't say ANYTHING.
true, but still i doubt blacksmiths made ammunition and cloth either.