Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thor............
Ok i got to fight Thor for the first time today And was well dissapointed

my pc has been out of use for a bit because of a few tech issues . I had seen the Video online that was posted and was like woooahh this looks awesome Smile. So i finally get to him today on my commando and well i was useless.

Now dont get me wrong this isnt a whinge about thing being harder its a whinge about the fact that i see this awesome boss and as a melee i can do nothing but either attempt to shield and die without even getting hit or run and hide and probs die anyway. Im all for making things harder but i would still like to be able to participate in a boss kill on my commando and not stand back like a coward.

maybe you could make his flame thing do a little less damage ? so it takes 3 or 5 flames to fully kill a shielding commando ? give him more hp give him more armor i dont mind what buffs you give him just let melee have fun fighting this boss too Big Grin

"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
Yes, he is just op in Melee! He onehits a shielder thats not fair! It was better when he just onehits one if he hits from top!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
He didnt even hit me............ lol but yet i still died
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
Stunocking him is essential when he reaches the wall. Be sure to make sure that everyone who is noy slashing knows about the overhead slash through, and to grab tbe longest weapons available.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

???? You didnt played the new Patch`?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I thinks is just fine let him kill asmany chosen as possible Wink
(01-02-2013, 11:58 PM)Jalau link Wrote: ???? You didnt played the new Patch`?

I've been playing it, reached thor once, and wiped. Although we wiped, I don't feel as if it's impossible to beat him if you can get enough people with PoKs and other weapons hitting him and keeping him down.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(02-02-2013, 12:43 AM)Swadius link Wrote: I've been playing it, reached thor once, and wiped. Although we wiped, I don't feel as if it's impossible to beat him if you can get enough people with PoKs and other weapons hitting him and keeping him down.
His aoe wave starts if he even tries to swing. Its nearly impossible to even reach him with a melee weapon
And even if you reach him.....he still has his insane armor and buffed hp I guess.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
From the point of view of the devs, not every enemy is designed to be beaten by every class. Thor is clearly one of the most difficult opponents, even more so for a commandoes. Just as some of our turtle enemies are not designed to be fought by Snipers and how pikeman are highly vulnerable to snipers.

NI is a game like of rock, paper and scissors. It's like a cavalryman complaining that he has trouble fighting pikes. Or a tank commander complaining about combat engineers and their mines. The game is in balance when all arms are combined for battle. We designed it this way, it is reflective of how combined arms should work in cooperative gaming.

Even on the Thor wave you are still dependent on commandoes because of his chosen. The Thor wave is basically one of the only waves in NI that makes teams work in strategies other than the shield wall. Something large sections of the community have wanted for a while. Now when we implement this, on a couple of waves, we get complaints.

On just about every other hard mode wave, the shield wall is more vital. The endurance and strength of commandoes are both more vital than they have ever been. Facing the upgraded Jotne's, the straightened prince and even Heimdallr, commandoes have become more important to victory. Complaining that you need to adapt and that you feel useless, because on one wave, adaptability is key, gives me the impression you might have missed the point of many of the changes. It is the intention of the development team, to keep the player base on its collectives toes, to favor those teams on servers who work best together. A team that can go from wall to flexibility to wall again, deserves to be successful. Those players that are equally flexible will also find themselves among the successful.

So I wish you good hunting, good teamwork and many great NI memories as you take on these new challenges together.

I hope this helps you understand where we are coming from and that you get that we are listening to the community and trying to give them the challenges they need and have for so long wanted.