Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Scarlet Blade [NA/EU] [In administration soon to be recruiting]
I asked about them and he mentioned that they would appreciate volunteers to schedule House events and that usually they are just formed when a lot of people are on TeamSpeak.

By the way, I've always used Vent for my former guilds/clans and this is my first time using TeamSpeak. I was having a bit of trouble getting it to work. I was able to connect to the server you mentioned, but I wasn't able to get into the Scarlet Blade room. I tried double clicking on it, but I remained in the "Welcome Room" or whatever at the top of the list. Any idea what I was doing wrong?
i have previously used vent with friends and coming to ts was a big change if you need any help pm click he can help you he helped me
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ingame Name: Smitty_Bob
Steam: Billiku
Level: 8
Class: Heavy Infanty. continuing along that line
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith level 1
Preferred Loadout: currently Sword and sheild, but will probably pick up a 2hander at some point.
Sir_Daniel_of_Gareth and Smitty_Bob, I welcome you both to the Order of the Scarlet Blade. Please join us on the teamspeak and let us work together for great justice! _Sphinx_ will gladly craft you heraldic mail with surcoat if you provide materials, so don't sell those pieces of cloth and metal on the auction house just yet!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Selling 45 cloth (the requirement amount of cloth to make heraldic) will get you only 20250k (at 450gold each, current market price). If you give me that same amount, I give you a Heraldic Mail with Surcoat, which worth 26k+. I get the XP , you get a badass armor or gold.

I take boots , cloth and leather , write down how much you give me, and when you reach 45 cloth (or 9 leather worth), you get heraldic mail.

Isn't that great ?
Quote:Selling 45 cloth (the requirement amount of cloth to make heraldic) will get you only 20250k (at 450gold each, current market price). If you give me that same amount, I give you a Heraldic Mail with Surcoat, which worth 26k+. I get the XP , you get a badass armor or gold.
Where were you when I needed this hours before you posted this?!  >Sad
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.06.13)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Hey Sphinx, can we do that deal with you as much as we want? 9 leather for one Heraldic Mail?  Or is it just a one time thing you're doing to be nice to people who don't have Heraldic Mail?

In other words, I wouldn't mind making some gold and giving you some exp  ;D

Edit: I currently have 15 leathers and make quite a lot of them every day.
It's an on-going process Tongue As long as you'll give me cloth or leather , when you reach the amount needed for an heraldic, i'll give you one. You help the house , you get gold, I get XP. Everyone's happy Wink Trade me anytime.

We'll start taking shade ore , black steel and glue pretty soon for the Banded Mail Armor (58 body armor !)
Alright then I'll trade you 18 leather right now.

Edit: Sweet, thanks! That just made me quite a bit of gold.
I don't see my name on the member list =(

Also how do we get promoted?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the message that explains why I'm not on it yet.