Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: How would you prefer banners handled in the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
House members show up with House banners, all others show up with Swadian banner
80.00%
32 80.00%
House members show up with House banners, all others show up with whatever they choose
5.00%
2 5.00%
Let every person pick whatever he wants
12.50%
5 12.50%
Something else (please clarify your suggestions in the thread if you choose this option)
2.50%
1 2.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Override Player Personal Banner Settings
I suggest to automatically use Swadian banner as heraldry for everyone who is not a member of a House (or if their House does not have a banner allocated). And for those who are members of a House with an allocated banner, that banner should be used no matter what their profile banner settings are. :-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
It's a interesting idea that we have briefly thought about before. Would be very interesting to hear the communities opinions about this.  Smile
Seems logical, we're supposed to be Swadian soldiers and not a band of mercenaries. Agreed Smile
(14-01-2012, 03:57 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Seems logical, we're supposed to be Swadian soldiers and not a band of mercenaries. Agreed Smile

We could be mercenaries fighting for Swadian gold, depends on your background and rp, also we could be Swadian soldier and have different banners, but fighting under the same flag.

tbh, i prefer free banner, because of rp and for the style, but mainly because we are almost already identical and it's difficult to make difference between each others.

[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
In my opinion, it doesn't really make a difference in the actual playing style in the game... BUT it would make more sense if we all had the same banner if we weren't in a house. So I say go for it. I think also you could start a poll here. Tongue
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
(14-01-2012, 06:34 PM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: In my opinion, it doesn't really make a difference in the actual playing style in the game... BUT it would make more sense if we all had the same banner if we weren't in a house. So I say go for it. I think also you could start a poll here. Tongue
Good idea. Added. :-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
i like the idea but i don't think its fair the force all the non house members to play with a swadian banner. Not even in campaign do the swadians have a swadian banner. Although, encouraging them to use it would fit well with me.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
(14-01-2012, 09:04 PM)Aventori link Wrote: i like the idea but i don't think its fair the force all the non house members to play with a swadian banner. Not even in campaign do the swadians have a swadian banner. Although, encouraging them to use it would fit well with me.
That's effectively the second option of the poll. :-)
A very good idea then in the fight your able to recognise housemates from others and also it's good for recruiting as you can see all those currently not in a house
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ahhhhh... yes, that brings up another thing! freiwulf; house members could use that as a way to try and recruit! Again, not a major effect to the game play, but if houses need players that could help them a lot.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?