Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Training Grounds Idea (Move, thanks worm! )
Why do you think Swadia doesn't train its soldiers?
i never said that, but "its soldiers" are people and those people don't train they just kill crap. its aside from the point. can we just drop this and get back on topic?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
I'd wanna drop it if I was you also - its not just a movie that someone randomly made, there are historical documents/readings at which the movie was based.  Having less odds doesn't mean you can't win...  I feel like you are just using my idea area now to boost your damn post numbers or something, rather then contributing.  So I'd like to ask EVERYONE to stop yapping their damn mouths and only post ideas about perks in this topic.  You guys (You know who you are) took my beautiful idea and came in with crap opinions rather then adding you've taken.

I'm in the army, and when I first joined I sure as hell couldn't reload a M4 as fast as I can now, why?  Muscle Memory and practice - so I don't see why a archer can't load and fire a arrow faster at higher tiers - if only for a short period of time.

Back in the Nordic war times the shield was considered JUST AS MUCH of a weapon to a man as his primary weapon...

And as for the horses... yea, Idea wise... I got nothing good or realistic. :|
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
if i remember correctly..i did in fact contribute to the idea. So you obviously haven't been checking the forum. Also, granted yes the movie does have SOME historical events it does not in fact mean it is a completely true movie. "having less odds doesn't mean you can't win" true but when your outnumbered more than 10-1 YOU CANNOT WIN. Why would i care how many posts i have? Last time i checked you haven't given any new ideas lately either. who ever said your idea was good and "beautiful" and who said our opinions are crap? you in the army eh? i don't see how that has to do anything and i don't think you have any proof. The only thing that shows u could possibly have some sort of a military background was that you said "muscle memory and practice" Plus if you were in the army you wouldn't be able to play this just about everyday. And end. now ,again, can we drop this, agree that we both have a valid point, shake hands (theoretically), and move on from the matter?
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
There are some nice ideas here and we would like to see more coming. But if you don't get this thread back on track instead of discussing movies and the army I am going to lock it.
Worm can you lock this before I loose my mind?  This guy posted 1 or 2 ideas and is just flaming.  The last thing I need is another warning.  I throw the justifications of how these additions are realistic from my own experience not to have it questioned, or to have someone mad because I can still find time to play with my busy schedule, but to show that they are indeed realistic.  So today I'll reframe from making anyone look even more like an idiot, and I don't think I'll be contributing as much in the future.

Hilarious when the main body reply of someones post is to attack me, and then they put a small idea at the bottom to say they've contributed.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Closed on request by the original poster.