Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Throwing Weapons in Support slot
If archers can put arrows in their support slot, then throwing weapons should be allowed there as well, if not all weapons. Not everybody plays an assist class, and fewer still are likely to have horses to put in that slot. I want 4 more jarids! I know how to turn 2 packs into 3, and even one jarid into 16, but I really don't want to waste my time at the ammo box every time I spawn. Archers don't have to, us tossers shouldn't either!

And yes, I just called myself a tosser. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?
I like this idea. I had no clue that archers can put extra arrows in their support class slot.

I prefer the term "hurler".
I think they should do one of two things.

1. Completely block off anything except for medkits and ammo boxes in the support slot.
2. Change the support slot back to a weapon slot.
(12-01-2012, 10:39 PM)kevindrosario link Wrote: I think they should do one of two things.

1. Completely block off anything except for medkits and ammo boxes in the support slot.

The second one. Or at least just all ammo type things. Archers and "hurlers" can fill that last slot, but it takes a bit of time without having it in the slot to begin with.
Iam for number One. Because this game needs more teamplay.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(12-01-2012, 10:39 PM)kevindrosario link Wrote: I think they should do one of two things.

How about a third option;
3. Add a completely NEW slot for the support class, so you can put a bow, arrows, arrows, sword, support. LIKEY? I think this would open the support class up to EVERYONE.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
(13-01-2012, 08:38 PM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: How about a third option;
3. Add a completely NEW slot for the support class, so you can put a bow, arrows, arrows, sword, support. LIKEY? I think this would open the support class up to EVERYONE.
That would require allowing 5 equipment slots in game...I haven't seen a mod that's allowed over 4, though it may be doable. But then you could pick up 5 slots worth of stuff, getting stuff like 120 arrows.
(14-01-2012, 12:16 AM)brave_chicken link Wrote: [quote author=Annoying_Archer link=topic=852.msg7671#msg7671 date=1326487112]
How about a third option;
That would require allowing 5 equipment slots in game...I haven't seen a mod that's allowed over 4, though it may be doable. But then you could pick up 5 slots worth of stuff, getting stuff like 120 arrows.
[/quote]
If they could add a 5th slot and block off anything except for support class items, then that would be ideal I think.
(14-01-2012, 12:19 AM)kevindrosario link Wrote: If they could add a 5th slot and block off anything except for support class items, then that would be ideal I think.

That would still leave the problem of having 5 equipment slots to cycle through in game. I don't know that they could do that.
Yes. Changing the Support Slot to a Weapon one back, will be best. And people who want to use this as a support could use it as well.