Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS: VGS
EK is Eastern Katana.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Sorry but i have to withdraw my offer, best of luck to you Tarimoth to sell this weapon Smile
(28-02-2013, 09:30 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Lord Striker: Your offers value in itself is very good, but contains only the following items that I personally value: Royal Shield, Bear Set. This means that while it's a good offer, you can increase it's value ALOT if you can replace the other items with things of equal worth. (Instead of Fiendish, trans, bronze, apsods and worm, an EK or a Fang of Fenrir?) I realize this might not be possible, but I thought you offer deserves some feedback.

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to come up with a better offer but I don't think the EK or Fang is a doable goal for me Sad
Striker strikes again.

This weapon has been through two awesome owners. It was the first VGS.
It has recieved much polishing on my part, that's fer damned sure.

Now shoo, Barristan! Only offers in 'ere!
I'll try again with this offer, now giving my reasoning behind offering them as well.

Injustice (Recently added House Craftable, nearly as good as and a replacement for the Eastern Katana you are looking for)
Full Bear Set (Well, you like it)
Fiendish Bow (Replacement for the Hurricane you are looking for, is faster but a little less accuracy and damage)
Royal Shield (Well, you like it)
Worm Bane (For added value and perhaps a nice melee weapon for your Sniper)

Comparing the stats of EK and Injustice:

Comparing the Fiendish to the Hurricane:
Looking forward to your feedback Smile
Striker strikes again.

Kabump :o
(01-03-2013, 09:10 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: I'll try again with this offer, now giving my reasoning behind offering them as well.

Injustice (Recently added House Craftable, nearly as good as and a replacement for the Eastern Katana you are looking for)
Full Bear Set (Well, you like it)
Fiendish Bow (Replacement for the Hurricane you are looking for, is faster but a little less accuracy and damage)
Royal Shield (Well, you like it)
Worm Bane (For added value and perhaps a nice melee weapon for your Sniper)

Comparing the stats of EK and Injustice:

Comparing the Fiendish to the Hurricane:
Looking forward to your feedback Smile

Just saw your updated offer.
I can use all those items (got bear armor now tho) and your reasoning is very much correct. Thank you for making the offer, and with such thought! I'm not pulling a an instant sellout before I get an offer which simply contains more value. For this particular item, I'll be very picky - as you prolly understand.
Pike of Kings
Fiendish
Fearsome
2.5 mill cash
Aurora Blade
Sun Pike
Fiendish