Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading Overview/History
Just had the idea, that the implementation of a so to call "trading overview" which shows all successfully completed trades.
So one can check back if not sure about all the good etc.

Often i wonder 'how much did i sell dat xy for?' - in such situation suchan history would be AWESOME.

Hope you devs consider this as useful either Smile
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
i like i
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
This is a nice idea but if you make 10 trades in a week ....after a month....40
And this would be tooooooo much. So i think you must can delet them....
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Some trades are private, so we respect people's right to trade as such. We do keep a record of every trade that takes place but at present we don't make that information public. We will discuss it.
I think what human_being is suggesting is a personal trading history, just like the Battle stats used to show your personal battle stats. If he's not, well then I'm suggesting it Tongue
Striker strikes again.

(02-03-2013, 06:06 PM)Barristan link Wrote: Some trades are private, so we respect people's right to trade as such. We do keep a record of every trade that takes place but at present we don't make that information public. We will discuss it.
hope you didnt get me wrong. i never meant to do any trade public.
i am just tired of screenshotting trades for reasons.

But cool, let's see what you discuss then Smile
Or similar to personal messages, which we alredy have, but only with a little bit more information that what we alredy got?
One possibility would be to include a link to the trade in the "trade complete" message giving access to the record that already exists.

Ideally, there would be some way to filter the message list (for example, quest complete, trade accepted, trade complete, etc.) but even without filtering, at least there would be a record of the trade and its contents available to the user.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(03-03-2013, 01:35 AM)Kip link Wrote: One possibility would be to include a link to the trade in the "trade complete" message giving access to the record that already exists.

Ideally, there would be some way to filter the message list (for example, quest complete, trade accepted, trade complete, etc.) but even without filtering, at least there would be a record of the trade and its contents available to the user.

That would be awesome.

Though I'd be more than happy which a "simple" page where i can click on older trades. - should be a simple link to an URL then?
There is one way to see past trades...
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]