Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
Well i think u should nerf the hardmode. Its nosense the difficulty of all the mobs. Btw the loot is nothing and for people who is lvl 40 or more wont be able to get obsidian axe and weapons like that. Finally, i havent seen any new legendary loot yet.
I think the hard mode is ok. It is hard but you earn what you worked hard for.
Give Archers More fucking Xbow wpf , Nerf The haxor teleporters

My conclusion from patch , also more items to normal marketplace.
This patch is awesome, BUT.. a really don't know what is the point of making this HardMode. I can understand that You want to make challenge for Hlvl players. But this what we have now.. i still never pass third wave, so for what is 4,5,6,10 and more waves if we can't pass third ?
(17-01-2012, 04:59 PM)Pecus link Wrote: This patch is awesome, BUT.. a really don't know what is the point of making this HardMode. I can understand that You want to make challenge for Hlvl players. But this what we have now.. i still never pass third wave, so for what is 4,5,6,10 and more waves if we can't pass third ?

I was at 4th wave - there u can find champion huscarls.
(16-01-2012, 12:37 PM)Arielky link Wrote: I am afraid that removing the arrow from the support slot was a mistake.
I think it will be best to allow the archers to have an average support weapon with 60 arrows and the bow.

I agree with this noble man.

I'm an archer/infantry player and I used to use a shield and 1h weap + bow and arrows. Now I have to choose between 1h + bow and arrows and no shield or 2h + bow and arrows,  but the latter is not my game style.

I think that it wasn't an exploit using bow and shield, considering that I use less arrows then 2 slots archers.
Yeah , just add a horse slot seriously..
I thought the Polehammer was getting the ability to crush through blocks in this patch...
(17-01-2012, 09:15 PM)BraveheartA7X link Wrote: I thought the Polehammer was getting the ability to crush through blocks in this patch...

It got a speed increase from 50 to 59 and it got crush-trough, however crush-trough does not show on items on the site.
(17-01-2012, 06:18 PM)Kordian link Wrote: [quote author=Arielky link=topic=906.msg8105#msg8105 date=1326717441]
I am afraid that removing the arrow from the support slot was a mistake.
I think it will be best to allow the archers to have an average support weapon with 60 arrows and the bow.

I agree with this noble man.

I'm an archer/infantry player and I used to use a shield and 1h weap + bow and arrows. Now I have to choose between 1h + bow and arrows and no shield or 2h + bow and arrows,  but the latter is not my game style.

I think that it wasn't an exploit using bow and shield, considering that I use less arrows then 2 slots archers.
[/quote]
Before patch, you were using sword and board with bow and 30 arrows? Sound like a lot of trips to the ammo box... if you are entirely partial to a shield, I suggest you just pick one up. Your fourth slot is still open, just not on website. I assume that as an archer you can only equip low level shields, so you're better off picking something up anyway--round shields at wave 8, huscarl's shields at wave 12, and regular shields as early as wave 5 or so.