Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] New_map
well, i like to make maps, and i made one map for other mod once, and i liked, sooo im posting it here, it does not have the nord invasion things(like the spawns, and itens, becouse i dont kno if you guys will like and i did not figured out how to do this since i cant host game .but is meched, i played the map .

name: i dont kno, but is a map similar to omaha beach of  battlefield 1942

screens:
well, sorry for my poor english, and this mod is very cool.

http://www.4shared.com/file/OcvI_k5F/scn...ene_1.html
and the txt is same of ruins
Well, it's a nice idea, you could though:
1) Add more details. If you worry about making you map glitchy and stupid with solid props, just add bushes and grass, always improves a map.
2) Improve the cliffs. That's part of a problem called the M&B terrain generation. Now, their textures are stretched, and also made of grass. you can either smooth the cliff a bit on both the top and  the bottom to get rid of the nasty stretched textures, or you use the valley_[something] rock props in the plants section to make a decent cliff out of props.
3) Where did the Swadian Empire get those arabian battlements at the beach. I know they nicely fit by color, but historically, it just makes no sense.

Ok, I wanted to be a help. I didn't want to insult your work in any way, it's fine.
Good luck, scening brother Smile
well, i retextured the clifs (no more strange shadows), added more details(i still got 120fps dx9)
i think its better now. (it was sultane structures becouse it was an old map i had Big Grin)
Indeed, good work. Lets see if this gets accepted Big Grin