Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help
Hi, sorry this has to be my first topic Sad

I don't understand how to register my first character. I don't see a Register button on the front page to make an account, and I don't receive an activation code when I log into a game. Registering on the forums did not create a character account so using the forums details didn't log in.

I want to use my same forum name for character name.
I am using Firefox, is it a browser issue?

Thanks for your time.
As soon as you get ingame with a character it should give you a code for activation in blue text, you might miss it trough kill spam so press L to bring up the chat log to look for it. If it doesn't work still you can try getting ahold of us on our IRC webchat and we will try to help you.
(20-01-2012, 02:33 AM)Hemectus link Wrote: and I don't receive an activation code when I log into a game.
What server are you trying? Some servers are out of date, and won't give you an activation code. Make sure you choose an official server to be sure you get a code. Official servers have the region in their name, or you could just go to a populated server to be sure. You should get an activation code unless there is already a character registered under your game's serial key.

As for the register link, the forums is a completely different account. Go to www.nordinvasion.com , on the left it says "new user activation." Simply enter the name of the character you used to get your activation code in game and the activation code itself. It doesn't look like any of your issues are browser-related.
Thanks must be the servers I tried.